forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Cinnamon— I made a chicken saga art discussion thingy but I’m 99% sure it didn’t tag you correctly 🙃

Deleted user

Who all would like to see my c!Visio character page? It contains a faceclaim of me at 19, made with Artbreeder.

Deleted user

Well, anybody who hasn't already looked at the Chicken Art forum.

@False-andrew flash_on

nope- team ghost would like to propose an alliance with teams chancla and cheescake-

Team cheesecake accepts

well thank you! i look forward to a long and prosperous union!

@False-andrew flash_on

nope- team ghost would like to propose an alliance with teams chancla and cheescake-

team chancla accepts

grins thank you! my first order of business is to ask for passage through your kingdom to mobilize forces against the Chicken

@spacebluelily language

team chancla accepts

grins thank you! my first order of business is to ask for passage through your kingdom to mobilize forces against the Chicken

well well well…isn't this interesting

@False-andrew flash_on

team chancla accepts

smiles well?

Deleted user

I raise an eyebrow Well. . . isn't this delightful.

@spacebluelily language

team chancla accepts

smiles well?

Very well, just try not to bring too much attention to yourself

@False-andrew flash_on

team chancla accepts

smiles well?

Very well, just try not to bring too much attention to yourself

chuckles right then.

Deleted user

Alright, friends, it’s official. Visio is not human. Far from human, in fact

Deleted user

guys i think Visio is like a psychic or something cus there's no fucking way-

SAME BRAIN HDKDHFK

Deleted user

I shrug Who even knows anymore? Are any of us truly human? What are we but computers programmed to live?