forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Why is everyone screaming? I can't be that scary-

AND HERE WE ARE

DUDE YOU ARE TERRIFYING

Deleted user

This is scary I’m literally this close 🤏 to calling him you-know-who like he’s voldymoldy voldemort

Deleted user

I laugh No need to go that far. I'll stop doing it.

@spacebluelily language

guys you seriously dont understand kai just said his name out loud and the fucker knew- i think he chooses to ignore it unless its funny most of the time-

somehow, i highly doubt that he knew kai said his name out loud

Deleted user

I'm as likely to do that as I am to jump through the screen and into your room.

@Eli-the-transboi group

guys you seriously dont understand kai just said his name out loud and the fucker knew- i think he chooses to ignore it unless its funny most of the time-

Naw fam i said it out loud multiple times and he called me out- i got actual proof dude i took screen shots-

Deleted user

and who are we to say that doesn’t mean it’s very possible

@spacebluelily language

i think my parents would be deeply concerned and would not hesitate to stab you if you jumped through my screen

@spacebluelily language

Naw fam i said it out loud multiple times and he called me out- i got actual proof dude i took screen shots-

i shall not believe it until i see it happening to me

@Eli-the-transboi group

i shall not believe it until i see it happening to me

Ok then

Deleted user

i think my parents would be deeply concerned and would not hesitate to stab you if you jumped through my screen

I WOULDNT HESITATE TO STAB HIM