forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

I finally caught up in all my rps and now I'm just impatiently waiting for them all to respond to me so I can be behind again

I'll get to yours when i have time to write long well thought out responses

You're fine, I gotta leave for school soon. I'm really not in the mood for school though ugh. Can I skip?

@RhysTheFirebird group

Feels poked I will- at some point today. Being gone for 4 days just makes me that much more behind-

Also, it was a shitty weekend

What do you MEANNNNNNN T^T

Nothing you did.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Feels poked I will- at some point today. Being gone for 4 days just makes me that much more behind-

Also, it was a shitty weekend

What do you MEANNNNNNN T^T

Nothing you did.

Oh good. ;-;

@im-with-stoopid pets

(Same, I have very few documents on notebook. But I have 20+ pages in my notes dedicated to BtH or other ocs.)

Yeah, same for me-
It's just a matter of transferring the notes over to Notebook, but I don't feel like it because no

@im-with-stoopid pets

(It turns out the planning to write is way easier than actually writing- ugh. I wish I could just beam multiple chapter's worth of information into readers' heads.)

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

(It turns out the planning to write is way easier than actually writing- ugh. I wish I could just beam multiple chapter's worth of information into readers' heads.)

(That's why you info dump and fix it later in your second, third, fourth and so forth drafts)

@RhysTheFirebird group

What word in the English language does the following:

The first two letters signify a male, the first three letters signify a female, the first four letters signify a great, while the entire world signifies a great woman. What is the word?

@im-with-stoopid pets

(That's why you info dump and fix it later in your second, third, fourth and so forth drafts)

(Assuming that I'm writing more than one draft)