forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

Guess who's going to fail this Chemistry test 😎
Legit I have a 50/50 of getting the answers right and THEN HE WANTS US TO ROUND THEM TURBO SPECIFICALLY

Oh thank fuck it's a quiz
But half of them are word problems so guess who's getting a solid 50 or less

@im-with-stoopid pets

Guess who's going to fail this Chemistry test 😎
Legit I have a 50/50 of getting the answers right and THEN HE WANTS US TO ROUND THEM TURBO SPECIFICALLY

Oh thank fuck it's a quiz
But half of them are word problems so guess who's getting a solid 50 or less

Didn't finish in time, but neither did like half the class 😎

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Why is making deities so hard
I have to figure out what all of them are the deities of and there’s 7 of them and I want to scream

And specifically two of them are supposed to be both mirrors and opposites of each other, so figuring out what opposing and similar traits to give them is just so fun

@im-with-stoopid pets

Why is making deities so hard
I have to figure out what all of them are the deities of and there’s 7 of them and I want to scream

And specifically two of them are supposed to be both mirrors and opposites of each other, so figuring out what opposing and similar traits to give them is just so fun

Oohh, making deities is really fun- even more lore for me to procrastinate with
But fr, there's a reason why there aren't any in what I write, I'd be making up lore for thirty new deities only the mention them in passing in chapter 4 and never again-

@im-with-stoopid pets

ALSO
As for the two opposite deities, maybe you could toy with them having one trait in common?
Like maybe they're both competitive, so in lore (or in story) they're rivals and trying to out-deity each other?

😂
I do like making them, don’t get me wrong- but with the pre-existing stuff for them given to me from the game my universe is based off of severely limits what I can do. Then again, it also provides a framework.

ALSO
As for the two opposite deities, maybe you could toy with them having one trait in common?
Like maybe they're both competitive, so in lore (or in story) they're rivals and trying to out-deity each other?

They in fact are very competitive with each other! They’re twins, lol.
And very good idea, taking notes

@the-void-phantasmic language

The urge to draw a scene where one of my characters looks absolutely feral (yes this is a canon scene in my story, this character is usually chill but ✨not this time✨)

oho whomst

autism man

The urge to draw a scene where one of my characters looks absolutely feral (yes this is a canon scene in my story, this character is usually chill but ✨not this time✨)

oho whomst

autism man

the bbg?? /j

@im-with-stoopid pets

oho whomst

autism man

HIM?!