forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@the-void-phantasmic language

Why do yall like it so much when a girl traces things on your back. and, why does it make yall blush so hard when you slowly go from the back up to the neck, then to the jaw line and ears???

Listen I’m not a guy but 👀👀👀

@im-with-stoopid pets

Why do yall like it so much when a girl traces things on your back. and, why does it make yall blush so hard when you slowly go from the back up to the neck, then to the jaw line and ears???

I don't think it's specifically a guy thing
But I think it's very nice

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

that aint just guys. when anyone does that to anyone. It feels good. its nice. feels best from a girl though. For me, i wouldn't like it at all from a guy-

@JustALostM book

Because why not-

Deleted user

Um… physical contact I guess? Dunno never had that done to my own flesh.

Deleted user

bestie no! do you need to talk? pm me please. lets talk it out before you make any decisions

Deleted user

Um… physical contact I guess? Dunno never had that done to my own flesh.

Something about this implies you've had it done while in someone else's flesh…

Nope I was just guessing and talking all dramatic cuz thats fun to do

Deleted user

Guyssss should I sign up for a craft fair and sell my resin and flower designs?

i'd buy

@Eli-the-transboi group

Guys help- im in the bathroom and the lights started flashing. It's speeding up- its semi rhythmic. How do I politely ask the ghost to wait until I'm done using the toilet-?

Yell, “YOU BETTER FUCKING STOP BEFORE I CALL ZEUS (or whatever you believe in)” and if that doesn’t help, start chanting prayers. :)