forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

So my young adults group is having a costume party this weekend and my friend and I are going as Ratatouille

The soup?

the movie?

Deleted user

THE BABYGIRL

Hol up
How is this guy a babygirl?

Don’t question it

The wolf of semantics demands answers, but the wolf of 'can't relate' says: whatever I guess

Deleted user

THE BABYGIRL

Hol up
How is this guy a babygirl?

4-DD6-F020-4-A4-A-4981-8-F82-45560-EC0-B194

Hm. I think im still stuck on the way the words baby and girl transmute into a completely different thing when combined. Like… why are grown hot men baby+girl? Strange…..

Deleted user

I can assure you everyone knows and that is why they use it lol,

What do they know then? What knowledge do they have that succinctly explains the origin and reasoning for this phrase that eludes my mortal mind!?

Deleted user

I can assure you everyone knows and that is why they use it lol,

What do they know then? What knowledge do they have that succinctly explains the origin and reasoning for this phrase that eludes my mortal mind!?

Nvm internet search explained it, its like bad boy becomes babygirl cuz they love their adorable face or somth.
Can't relate

Deleted user

I give up on trying to explain it tbh
I use it because it is both contradictory and funny.

Ame's art of him must be referred to as babygirl

its contradictory because the love is contradictory… they're so bad, yet they believe their heart to be pure like that or the virgin child…./over exaggerated and fancyspeak for funsies

Deleted user

“Can’t relate” is like ur catchphrase or smth

It is now! good way to say something whenever we talking about something I have nothing to say about, but I want to be part of the conversation!

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

its contradictory because the love is contradictory… they're so bad, yet they believe their heart to be pure like that or the virgin child…./over exaggerated and fancyspeak for funsies

mm no the use of babygirl is especially effective if the man in question is comparable to a drenched kitten in the side of the road. Absolutely pathetic. They are not pure in any way.

Deleted user

mm no the use of babygirl is especially effective if the man in question is comparable to a drenched kitten in the side of the road. Absolutely pathetic. They are not pure in any way.

….Okay, miguel is like a badass vampire buff man, how is he a pathetic kitten what? Or like, emotionally comparable?

@the-void-phantasmic language

….Okay, miguel is like a badass vampire buff man, how is he a pathetic kitten what? Or like, emotionally comparable?

makes a rainbow above my head with my hands while the word “trauma” spells out on top of the rainbow

Deleted user

makes a rainbow above my head with my hands while the word “trauma” spells out on top of the rainbow

So yes, emotionally pathetic in a depressing backstory kinda way. Neat.

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Wheezing
Babygirl can refer to a wide range of people but I specifically said "especially effective" for that description. My main point is that the ones referred to as babygirl are most definitely not pure or viewed that way (though, I cannot speak for everyone.)