forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

Guys help- im in the bathroom and the lights started flashing. It's speeding up- its semi rhythmic. How do I politely ask the ghost to wait until I'm done using the toilet-?

Yell, “YOU BETTER FUCKING STOP BEFORE I CALL ZEUS (or whatever you believe in)” and if that doesn’t help, start chanting prayers. :)

That isn't polite- and also it stopped a second after I posted that

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I just realized there was a function to write equations not by typing them in manually on my keyboard on my “show your work” questions but I’ve already typed everything out so it’s too late to start using it until my next test

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Guys help- im in the bathroom and the lights started flashing. It's speeding up- its semi rhythmic. How do I politely ask the ghost to wait until I'm done using the toilet-?

Say occupied

@Eli-the-transboi group

Yell, “YOU BETTER FUCKING STOP BEFORE I CALL ZEUS (or whatever you believe in)” and if that doesn’t help, start chanting prayers. :)

That isn't polite- and also it stopped a second after I posted that

Welp there ya go.

@im-with-stoopid pets

The carb/tomato combo is so versatile and I can't escape it

Fries and ketchup? Carbs and tomato
BLT? Carbs and tomato
Spaghetti? Carbs and tomato
Pizza? Carbs and tomato

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

So I gave my mom the pictures that we got from school. She looked at them and said " this is not exactly what I had in mind for printed pictures. " What she was referring to was my outfit which I had checked with her before going to school on picture day, telling her it was picture day. And it's the first time in my life I think a picture of me hasn't looked awful. I look like myself in this picture. She's mad at me for what I wore. Which was something that made me look like me.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Mm, how much sleep do you get again?

8-9 sometimes 6-7. But it’s not a restful sleep. For example, I woke up in a cold sweat and out of breath, plus I felt like I just ran a marathon.