forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

✲ i ✲ am ✲ having ✲ a ✲ mental ✲ breakdown ✲ hurray!!!

Deleted user

Amazing news: I completed what I was trying to do with my deities yesterday
More amazing news: Now I want to develop their lore more (oh no)

day 529 of being impressed at others cool writing stuff and feeling like I should do like any writing worldbuilding at all
day 2 of remembering that I did do that like 2 days ago

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Amazing news: I completed what I was trying to do with my deities yesterday
More amazing news: Now I want to develop their lore more (oh no)

day 529 of being impressed at others cool writing stuff and feeling like I should do like any writing worldbuilding at all
day 2 of remembering that I did do that like 2 days ago

wheeze

Deleted user

(Really I just never do it on notebook, I either just write it down in a physical journal, or just think of it in my head then never write it down)

Idk how long I spent googling “animal that symbolizes x” for them but it was a long time. And a frustrating one. Because I also had to go off of vibes.

Edit: and I tortured Ame, she helped me decide what animals go to who

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I have decided to take my dozens of dried flowers and make a hanging decoration or garland bc my room is not nearly “planty” enough lol
(That’s false I have dried flowers and vines and succulents all over the place, literally)

I have decided to take my dozens of dried flowers and make a hanging decoration or garland bc my room is not nearly “planty” enough lol
(That’s false I have dried flowers and vines and succulents all over the place, literally)

Ooooooh lovely

Ooooooh lovely

I’m so excited!
Also I wanna make a string of acorn cap mushrooms cos my GOD they’re so freakin cute

Ooooooh lovely

I’m so excited!
Also I wanna make a string of acorn cap mushrooms cos my GOD they’re so freakin cute

Sounds fun :)
You’re reminding me of a friend of mine, she loves plants as well. Like, her house is full of plants.

Ooooooh lovely

I’m so excited!

Sounds fun :)
You’re reminding me of a friend of mine, she loves plants as well. Like, her house is full of plants.

I’m gonna be completely honest, most of mine are either fake or dried cos the only thing I can keep alive is succulents 😅