forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

Spanish prof is asking us to write about our favorite bands/songs and I am capping so hard right now
I'd prefer she didn't worry about my mental health and/or stability

Proceeded to concern my EV prof instead by bringing up the fact that cannibalism isn't illegal itself
Win some, lose some

@im-with-stoopid pets

sighs Morning. . .

Morning how's it going

Tired. Exhausted. . . I think those are the same thing?
Idk- not too good though.

Aw, hopefully things start getting better for you
It's Thursday so hopefully you get a chance to rest up over the weekend

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Woke up this morning earlier than normal and looked out the window-
WHY IS IT SO FOGGY literally can’t see more than like 20 ft

Also totally unrelated and not that anyone cares lol, but I went to Zips yesterday after young adults group to get a hot chocolate, and the girl working couldnt find any and she was so sweet and apologetic abt it so I got a cider instead and she felt so bad, but she was so sweet it kinda made my night.

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

I was providing moral support for my joyfriend this morning who had to do history assignments, and i fell asleep next to them with their jacket around me to the sound of them typing. Then the bell rang, and my subconscious decided it wasn't important so my joyfriend shook me a bit to wake me up and it was so sweet.

@im-with-stoopid pets

The most irresponsible responsible person on the planet here
What's everyone up to

Have I been dethroned, then?
Is that a ChAlLeNGe

Potentially
I've given myself the title because I've been asking about the tests/quizzes while simultaneously forgetting that homework exists

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

What's everyone up to

Is that a ChAlLeNGe

Potentially
I've given myself the title because I've been asking about the tests/quizzes while simultaneously forgetting that homework exists

Okay yk what that’s fair lol
Good luck 👍

@im-with-stoopid pets

What's everyone up to

Is that a ChAlLeNGe

Potentially

Okay yk what that’s fair lol
Good luck 👍

Like, half of my classes either don't post homework reminders on google classroom or they do, but it doesn't have a due date so it doesn't show up as a priority
And I get it, being responsible and all that, but at the same time I've got the memory of a 2005 Dell Laptop that has more viruses than a New York public bathroom