forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

The overwhelming urge to uproot a decent chunk of my worldbuilding and character development to including this really cool idea I had that I totally won't ditch in an hour-

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

The overwhelming urge to uproot a decent chunk of my worldbuilding and character development to including this really cool idea I had that I totally won't ditch in an hour-

Well you need to consider: will the idea benefit anything at all other than your momentary dopamine surge

@im-with-stoopid pets

Well you need to consider: will the idea benefit anything at all other than your momentary dopamine surge

It might help character development or something?
Maybe? It doesn't hurt worldbuilding too much, but I'll have to squeak another character in for a decently long chunk of the story

Maybe? It doesn't hurt worldbuilding too much, but I'll have to squeak another character in for a decently long chunk of the story

Well, it is your story. And character development is always nice.

@im-with-stoopid pets

Well, it is your story. And character development is always nice.

My plot doing cartwheels and backflips because I keep having "cool ideas-"
Started as a one-off story about a dork with mom issues struggling with not murdering everyone in sight
And now it's still that, but there are other characters doing stuff, I think

@im-with-stoopid pets

Naveil used to be a phoenix, now that I think about it, but that's WAY WAY WAY back in development
Like the original idea I had, what, little over half a year ago?

Look how far I've come! I'm still worldbuilding

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

Why is making deities so hard
I have to figure out what all of them are the deities of and there’s 7 of them and I want to scream

And specifically two of them are supposed to be both mirrors and opposites of each other, so figuring out what opposing and similar traits to give them is just so fun

Dark, light. Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Void

Why is making deities so hard
I have to figure out what all of them are the deities of and there’s 7 of them and I want to scream

And specifically two of them are supposed to be both mirrors and opposites of each other, so figuring out what opposing and similar traits to give them is just so fun

Dark, light. Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Void

Appreciate the suggestions.

They’re all technically “deities of light”, and I’m planning on making some other things that embody earth/water/fire/air since that’s also a thing that I need to do.

Darkness and void are also encompassed by a singular god, which I don’t feel like explaining 😂

@Eli-the-transboi group

You guys I just am never gonna talk again, I think.

Good freakin lord my brain absolutely died at work and I can’t get over itttt

O.o oh? What happened? I’m here for u, bestie

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Lol I’m fine, I’m just being dramatic. I was tryna split my attention between 2 convos at work (abt hockey and goats, respectively lol) and Work Crush asked me a question abt my team in the NHL and I could not get an answer out lol

Like struggled for a fat 10 sec rip

@Eli-the-transboi group

Lol I’m fine, I’m just being dramatic. I was tryna split my attention between 2 convos at work (abt hockey and goats, respectively lol) and Work Crush asked me a question abt my team in the NHL and I could not get an answer out lol

Like struggled for a fat 10 sec rip

Awwwww snugs and pats head