forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

Skittles ads are on another level of fever dream

Back when ads were still good
Goldfish ads were pretty great too

Now it's all just "99% can't beat this if you beat this you're legally a cashew"

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

HEY GUYS

IM HAVING A SLEEPOVER IN A COUPLE WEEKS AND WRTE GONNA PLAY TRUTH OR DARE

BUTTTT!!!

IM VERY STUPID AND CANT COME UP W DARES (the way I play you can either pick ur own truth or dare or spin to get one) AND I NEED IDEAS. PLS GOVE ME SOME HERE OR IN DMS IT DOSENT MATTER

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

HEY GUYS

IM HAVING A SLEEPOVER IN A COUPLE WEEKS AND WRTE GONNA PLAY TRUTH OR DARE

BUTTTT!!!

IM VERY STUPID AND CANT COME UP W DARES (the way I play you can either pick ur own truth or dare or spin to get one) AND I NEED IDEAS. PLS GOVE ME SOME HERE OR IN DMS IT DOSENT MATTER

Oooh ooh ooh!
Okay this is one of the dumbest ones I’ve ever came up with-
Call McDonald’s/Wendy’s/whatever (someplace that does not have egg rolls) and ask for egg rolls in Gollums voice

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

This implies and/or confirms that the skittle man is, in fact, edible
do with this information what you will

I mean tbf everyone is edible

That's called cannibalism

@im-with-stoopid pets

This implies and/or confirms that the skittle man is, in fact, edible
do with this information what you will

I mean tbf everyone is edible

yeah, but like
sustainably sourced

Deleted user

y'all this is the fourth day in a row i have randomly thrown up for no reason and i am starting to get concerned

Deleted user

i feel like shit-

Me too. But I got chu, bestie

yeh. found out i have walking pneumonia so thats awesome

@im-with-stoopid pets

will I or will I not completely ruin my story's continuity for the sake of including this really cool idea I had at 3am that I can't use anywhere else

time will tell

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I hate my ears

I can only sleep on my side but if I sleep on my right side that ear will go deaf
And if I sleep on my left side then that ear feels weird like it’s got less hearing ability

I probably need a doctor, because this has actually been an off-and-on problem for a couple years.