forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

I want to draw my characters' full bodies, but like-
I'd need to do research on what type of clothes are appropriate for the setting, and I'm not sure if I'm ready to commit my next four hours to scrolling on Pinterest again

Deleted user

I'd need to do research on what type of clothes are appropriate for the setting, and I'm not sure if I'm ready to commit my next four hours to scrolling on Pinterest again

You've made me realize I've not thought about what clothes half of my characters wear.

@im-with-stoopid pets

You've made me realize I've not thought about what clothes half of my characters wear.

Yeah, clothing tends to be neglected! ^^;
The amount of times I've just said "this character is wearing a cloak" and moved on is the main reason I'm focusing on it now. I'm not even using the word correctly, just using it because it sounds cool-

@im-with-stoopid pets

That is such a mood Stubs

Pinterest certainly is a place.
Making mood boards and stuff is nice, but you have to do that in advance, and I kind of really suck at planning ahead-

@im-with-stoopid pets

I haven't, either- It would probably help to have a vague idea of what you're looking for instead of just typing in "clothes" and hoping for the best-

Maybe adding tags like "fantasy" or "sci-fi" could help narrow it down?

@im-with-stoopid pets

Can't relate. One of the first things I did after making my first few characters was making Pinterest boards for them and now I have several empty boards for new characters I've made

Anyway cry count: 1

Sobs in I forgot Pinterest existed until I started to draw Nav-

Deleted user

makes to wall of pop sockets a wall of doors again bc i missed all the fun
then grows 18 more legs and kicks down 20 doors
ello

Deleted user

Can't relate. One of the first things I did after making my first few characters was making Pinterest boards for them and now I have several empty boards for new characters I've made

i missed the bets, but i think your gonna cry at least 10 more times

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Ok no one is allowed to bet over 5 I should make that clear

Deleted user

you just want us to lose the bets /j

Deleted user

it is good. my dad thinks it tastes like toothpaste but that just means more for me

Deleted user

it is good. my dad thinks it tastes like toothpaste but that just means more for me

Exactly!
It’s taking all my restraint to not go finish the carton lol

dew it

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Exactly!
It’s taking all my restraint to not go finish the carton lol

dew it

Idk if it’s my moms tho lol
It’s her fav one and she’s be sad if I ate it
I shall buy my own!

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

you just want us to lose the bets /j

Fuck off /j