forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

When your school district does a survey and one of the questions is how often you feel sad and one of the questions is: "How often do you feel sad?" and your mind goes "Often, Wait no we can't tell the school that" and so you click one of the options that says not often at all

Deleted user

y'all for my french identity essay i need to find at least three adjectives my 'community' would use to describe me and explain the logic behind these words
i need three adjectives and possibly explanations but i can bullshit something if needed but i don't have much faith in my bullshitting abilities

@Eli-the-transboi group

y'all for my french identity essay i need to find at least three adjectives my 'community' would use to describe me and explain the logic behind these words
i need three adjectives and possibly explanations but i can bullshit something if needed but i don't have much faith in my bullshitting abilities

Please excuse me for my unsmartness but you’re kind cause you’re there for someone when they need you, caring (same for kind), a good friend, funny (cause I laugh at every joke you tell), silly, amazing and more.

Deleted user

Kicks down another door

Hey everyone, I might be making Beneath the Heavens an actual writing project

WHoo-hhoooo

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Kicks down another door

Hey everyone, I might be making Beneath the Heavens an actual writing project

WHoo-hhoooo

I already have like, a lot of the story planned out in my head and notebook has given me some much-needed writing skills to make it work so. . . why not lol
Plus Ame’s part of it, so I’ll have some help from her too :)
I don’t know where I’ll start posting chapters tho. . .