forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

Can't relate. One of the first things I did after making my first few characters was making Pinterest boards for them and now I have several empty boards for new characters I've made

Anyway cry count: 1

i missed the bets, but i think your gonna cry at least 10 more times

Ok no one is allowed to bet over 5 I should make that clear

you just want us to lose the bets /j

Fuck off /j

you wanna fight? /j

@im-with-stoopid pets

I may have gotten lost in the Pinterest rabbithole, but on the bright side I have a newfound obsession with dragon-scale fingerless gloves, and YES I will be doing everything possible to make these canon because YES.

Deleted user

i'm working on my french essay
i have a problem
because i'm using arabic words right
but romanized
in a french essay
and my teacher never checks her email during the weekend so by the time she sees the question the essay will have been due
and if i'm talking about arabic foods i use arabic names. but what gender are they in french? is there a way to find out? do i pick whichever determinant sounds better? does anyone know?

Deleted user

i'm working on my french essay
i have a problem
because i'm using arabic words right
but romanized
in a french essay
and my teacher never checks her email during the weekend so by the time she sees the question the essay will have been due
and if i'm talking about arabic foods i use arabic names. but what gender are they in french? is there a way to find out? do i pick whichever determinant sounds better? does anyone know?

i have no clue. sorry

@Eli-the-transboi group

Please excuse me while I complain for a moment. I’ll delete this if someone tells me to.

I’m seriously done with this. My mother who I will be referring to as Julie is making a spoiled monster out of my sister. She lets my sister have anything she wants when she screams for it and it’s actually terrible.

We had rice, beans and cornbread for dinner and my sister wasted her entire plate and demanded a fucking hotpocket instead. Even though our dinner was perfectly fine. She hit ME and screamed at ME to heat it up and when I refused she banged on Julies door and screamed. And instead of proper discipline she gives the brat what she wanted! If I did that I would have been slapped by BOTH moms! And this is a reoccurring thing! This happens all the time! My sister gets whatever the fuck she wants and I get screamed at for smaller shit then she does!

Not to mention when she does get disciplined, she’s hit, threatened and mentally abused FOR STUPID SHIT!

I’m literally fucking done even TRYING anymore because this child is going to grow up to be a fucking MONSTER and not even I can get through to her now!

Deleted user

Please excuse me while I complain for a moment. I’ll delete this if someone tells me to.

I’m seriously done with this. My mother who I will be referring to as Julie is making a spoiled monster out of my sister. She lets my sister have anything she wants when she screams for it and it’s actually terrible.

We had rice, beans and cornbread for dinner and my sister wasted her entire plate and demanded a fucking hotpocket instead. Even though our dinner was perfectly fine. She hit ME and screamed at ME to heat it up and when I refused she banged on Julies door and screamed. And instead of proper discipline she gives the brat what she wanted! If I did that I would have been slapped by BOTH moms! And this is a reoccurring thing! This happens all the time! My sister gets whatever the fuck she wants and I get screamed at for smaller shit then she does!

Not to mention when she does get disciplined, she’s hit, threatened and mentally abused FOR STUPID SHIT!

I’m literally fucking done even TRYING anymore because this child is going to grow up to be a fucking MONSTER and not even I can get through to her now!

bitch no-