forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Null-Gravity language

I've been looking through old places on Notebook and somehow managed to stumble across a Soup Cult? And it's. . . something. I've been looking through it, and it seems like most of the people that were there kind of just. Died?

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

I've been looking through old places on Notebook and somehow managed to stumble across a Soup Cult? And it's. . . something. I've been looking through it, and it seems like most of the people that were there kind of just. Died?

quiet chuckling that slowly turns slightly unhinged Oh, you thought you were the first of your kind? Ginormous chats with immersive lore and relationships forged through eons of conflict and slow resolution?
eyes glowing a myriad of colors light the darkness, just a bit The Soup Cult was but one of many, as is the Saga of the Chicken. We have seen many rise and fall, all of them beautiful in their time, like a flame that burns brightly for a moment before turning slowly to ash.
pause for a mouthful of skittles
Who knows… in 3 years time, some youngster may dig through the old archives and say 'Hm, what's this?' before diving into the deep lore that is the Chicken Chats. A bittersweet thought…