forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

I was part of the Soup Cult as well, at least initially. If I recall correctly, it was a character chat of sorts where, as long as the character brought soup, they could join. There was a lot of soup, lmao! Then, it just turned into chaos and ‘Geckofying’ (turning characters into geckos). I think I faded out of the chat by the end of the Geckofying phase, so… yeah. If you read through it all, beware the slightly naughty Gecko Ōn’nyosh (aka, my character…)

@Eli-the-transboi group

I was part of the Soup Cult as well, at least initially. If I recall correctly, it was a character chat of sorts where, as long as the character brought soup, they could join. There was a lot of soup, lmao! Then, it just turned into chaos and ‘Geckofying’ (turning characters into geckos). I think I faded out of the chat by the end of the Geckofying phase, so… yeah. If you read through it all, beware the slightly naughty Gecko Ōn’nyosh (aka, my character…)

O.o

O.o

Chaos… Beware…

@Eli-the-transboi group

Watch we’re gonna get older and we’re gonna hear ‘chicken’ and start having ww3 flashbacks- XD

“Children…sit down and let me tell you about the chicken chat…”

“Grandpa take ur damn meds-“

@Eli-the-transboi group

Ugh I need to get up and study for my test today. Someone yell at me to get up

ahem

GET YOUR ASS UP AND GET TO STUDYING BEFORE I THROW YOU IN A COLD OCEAN!

FINE

GOOD CAUSE IF U DONT I’LL BEAT UR ASS. DONT YOU DARE LOG BACK ON UNTIL YOURE DONE

Watch we’re gonna get older and we’re gonna hear ‘chicken’ and start having ww3 flashbacks- XD

Lol, we already have one of those though…

@Eli-the-transboi group

XDDDD yeah we do-

Priestess Squeaky cheers, then bows again. Then, pulls out another endless bag of skittles and sets it on a table as an offering…

yet another tentacle loops out of the dark and gently pulls the bag back in

Priestess Squeaky chuckles happily, bows, then heads off to find more offerings.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Honestly-

Deleted user

emerges from the shadows, MUCH bigger and more hideous than before I hear skittles and arguing…. yellowqueen, go study!! lurches forward, a mess of flopping biomass and rainbow tentacles You've got a test to take and you have to do well or else you'll be a server your whole life!!Get on it!!

Huh. Rainbow tentacles. Thats a unique touch to the eldritch vibes.