forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

emerges from the shadows, MUCH bigger and more hideous than before I hear skittles and arguing…. yellowqueen, go study!! lurches forward, a mess of flopping biomass and rainbow tentacles You've got a test to take and you have to do well or else you'll be a server your whole life!!Get on it!!

THAT IS VERY MEAN OF YOU! DON'T WISH THAT LIFE ONE ME
cries

@Eli-the-transboi group

emerges from the shadows, MUCH bigger and more hideous than before I hear skittles and arguing…. yellowqueen, go study!! lurches forward, a mess of flopping biomass and rainbow tentacles You've got a test to take and you have to do well or else you'll be a server your whole life!!Get on it!!

Ayo- pride tentacles???? XD

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

THAT IS VERY MEAN OF YOU! DON'T WISH THAT LIFE ONE ME
cries

roaring noises get louder
I don't wish it on you, but it will be your horrific reality if you dont do well. So study!!!!!!!

Deleted user

trips into chat and falls into your arms winking up at you

This is the most unspecific pickup line ever….. whose arms?

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

Yall. Exclusively eating skittles. Of course my skin is rainbow colored

Priestess Squeaky, Shiny colors on Great Skittles. Make more shiny? Holds up a bag of skittles.

snags the bag from Priestess Squeaky without looking, still eyeing yellowqueen to make sure she studies

Priestess Squeaky snickers, then vanishes to find more bags of skittles…

@Eli-the-transboi group

It's just come to my attention that yellowqueen has no other name to go by, despite having a perfectly good one just sitting there real obvious-like
She's an old. And she's yellow.

How has no one suggested Old Yeller yet??

XDDDDDDD

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

It's just come to my attention that yellowqueen has no other name to go by, despite having a perfectly good one just sitting there real obvious-like

Im sorry WHAT

@Eli-the-transboi group

Im sorry WHAT

AYE GET BACK TO STUDYING

@Dancing_With_My_Demons business

Im sorry WHAT

AYE GET BACK TO STUDYING

pffff

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

Im sorry WHAT

AYE GET BACK TO STUDYING

MAKE ME

@Eli-the-transboi group

Im sorry WHAT

AYE GET BACK TO STUDYING

MAKE ME

SKITTLESSSSS GET HERRRRR

Deleted user

Im sorry WHAT

AYE GET BACK TO STUDYING

MAKE ME

vague violent threat gestures

@Dancing_With_My_Demons business

Im sorry WHAT

AYE GET BACK TO STUDYING

MAKE ME

SKITTLESSSSS GET HERRRRR

why did i read that as shirtless??

@RhysTheFirebird group

. . .