forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

Sprays Eli with water Bad- no- what have I told you about arson without consent?

crosses arms I’m carrying out dad’s legacy- leave me to my chaos-

Visio was going to set the entire multiverse on fire- Null's carrying out that legacy now, for whatever reason. Join her! Or stay with me, and bring knowledge and a final, quiet, peaceful rest to those who deserve it.

Pouts. You know I can’t chose- just set everything on fire then help those who deserve it!

@False-andrew flash_on

Sprays Eli with water Bad- no- what have I told you about arson without consent?

crosses arms I’m carrying out dad’s legacy- leave me to my chaos-

Visio was going to set the entire multiverse on fire- Null's carrying out that legacy now, for whatever reason. Join her! Or stay with me, and bring knowledge and a final, quiet, peaceful rest to those who deserve it.

Pouts. You know I can’t chose- just set everything on fire then help those who deserve it!

You can't be a neutral player rn lol- your sister is going to cause a lot of people to die- and your mom is trying to step back so she doesn't accidentally vaporize the worlds if she sneezes too hard-

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

pffft ok
oh wait crap that's not my lore, that's the benefits of the empire oops

welp anyone got any Cheesecake Lore ideas?

Lore on how the magic cheesecake recipe came to be. How you became the empress. How it grew to be one of the main names in the war. Etc.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

pffft ok
oh wait crap that's not my lore, that's the benefits of the empire oops

welp anyone got any Cheesecake Lore ideas?

Lore on how the magic cheesecake recipe came to be. How you became the empress. How it grew to be one of the main names in the war. Etc.

aight I gotchu
also here is my benefits and IM LOOKING FOR A NEW GENERAL pls I need to fill Arrow's role