forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

Squeaky friend pops up, Should we make a skittles shrine?

YESSS

Yeah! Hurries off to find buildings materials… Comes back with an elaborately carved stone fountain and another bag of infinite skittles. Proceeds to arrange the skittles in it, so that the fountain is pouring skittles. Disapears to grab more building materials…

@JustALostM book

YESSS

Yeah! Hurries off to find buildings materials… Comes back with an elaborately carved stone fountain and another bag of infinite skittles. Proceeds to arrange the skittles in it, so that the fountain is pouring skittles. Disapears to grab more building materials…

What- Can we eat them or-

YESSS

Squeaky friend points to the shadows… Only if the Great Skittles allows…

@JustALostM book

YESSS

Squeaky friend points to the shadows… Only if the Great Skittles allows…

Awe- That little rainbow guy is fine.

Squeaky friend brings more materials and builds a hut around the fountain with several tables everywhere for offerings. Then abruptly puts on a clergyman’s cloak with a large piece of skittles on it. The Shrine to the Great Skittles!

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

long sigh
It's like a room full of toddler only you have developed motor function

Exactly. Also we have larger vocabulary-

I used the word fortuitous yesterday like in normal conversation and my coworker thought it was funny

@Eli-the-transboi group

Squeaky friend brings more materials and builds a hut around the fountain with several tables everywhere for offerings. Then abruptly puts on a clergyman’s cloak with a large piece of skittles on it. The Shrine to the Great Skittles!

AHHHHHH

@Eli-the-transboi group

long sigh
It's like a room full of toddler only you have developed motor function

Exactly. Also we have larger vocabulary-

I used the word fortuitous yesterday like in normal conversation and my coworker thought it was funny

XDD

@Eli-the-transboi group

a much thicker, slower, rainbow colored tentacle slowly slithers out and gently takes the bag, accepting your offering
whispered Can I help you, child?

Hug plz

several tentacles reach from the shadows and offer a hug

squeals and hugs yay ^^