forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@RhysTheFirebird group

Sobs in tiny ball on my couch I was trying to submit this character form thing for another site. . . And I spent all night on it. tweeking it, and making it perfect. . . And when I hit save. . . the page had been open way too long and it did work and it reloaded and I lost it alllllllll

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

Squeaky friend watches in glee, then comes out of hiding and snickers, holding up a magical endless bag full of skittles. A present for you.

eyes widen. Entire body begins to shake. Snatches the bag and flows back into the shadows, a hissed Thank you… the only sound
ignores midnight feeding Echo Skittles, too excited about the endless bag

Squeaky friend chuckles evilly, You’re welcome. Watches Skittles disappear into the shadows…

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Yall. My hoco was viva las Vegas themed so they wrote everybody's name on these paper poker chips thar were hanging on the wall. I go to get mine near the end of the dance cus I realize I can and somone had crossed out my first name and wrote bitch instead. They did it in pencil and they misspelled bitch the first time they tried writing it.

I need to find whoever did it and marry them cus they are like so obsessed with me. I'm calling it my hot bitch award now.

Someone else defaced the school rapists chip and they cried about it and their friend threw it at me. So I got to yell at them and expose their ass. (A true main character moment if u ask me)

only sad thing about the dance was I didn't get asked to dance by a cute person from a different school and then get kissed and them give me their number

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Squeaky friend watches in glee, then comes out of hiding and snickers, holding up a magical endless bag full of skittles. A present for you.

eyes widen. Entire body begins to shake. Snatches the bag and flows back into the shadows, a hissed Thank you… the only sound

I am not Echo Echo Echo Echo

I’m Echo, skittles

You guys know that feeling of trying to find a Discord server and utterly failing a it?

If you’re trying to find the Notebook one, use the link that shows at the very bottom of the Notebook forums. It’s way easier. (Because I know the feeling, lol)

@RhysTheFirebird group

You guys know that feeling of trying to find a Discord server and utterly failing a it?

If you’re trying to find the Notebook one, use the link that shows at the very bottom of the Notebook forums. It’s way easier. (Because I know the feeling, lol)

No, not trying to find that one, trying to find one from one of my friends. . . XDD

No, not trying to find that one, trying to find one from one of my friends. . . XDD

Oh, okay, lmao!

@RhysTheFirebird group

Oh, okay, lmao!

Okay. . . maybe I was trying to find the NB server, but I'm still looking for that one from my friend.
Thanks Serps

Oh, okay, lmao!

Okay. . . maybe I was trying to find the NB server, but I'm still looking for that one from my friend.
Thanks Serps

Lol, no worries
You’re welcome, grin.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Oh, okay, lmao!

Thanks Serps

Lol, no worries
You’re welcome, grin.

^^

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

I am not Echo Echo Echo Echo

I’m Echo, skittles

sticks my old, sleepy, severely Skittle-hungover head out of the shadows, blinking slowly My bad, both of you… groans and retreats, grumbling about all these kids who joined all around the same time and keep changing their names

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

when joy land requires an account and makes you verify your email but I don’t want my parents to find out about an ai chatting site well shit

@ame-the-local-dumbass There’s a website called ten minute mail, and it will provide you with a spam email for 10 minutes to confirm that you “have” an email.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Sobs in tiny ball on my couch I was trying to submit this character form thing for another site. . . And I spent all night on it. tweeking it, and making it perfect. . . And when I hit save. . . the page had been open way too long and it did work and it reloaded and I lost it alllllllll

@RhysTheFirebird There may still be a chance to save some of the work. It depends on what you’re using. But the main thing is, go to file history, and look at the file versions. Even the unsaved file versions get saved for a little bit. So you can go into those and see if some of your hard work actually got saved. Best of luck!

@RhysTheFirebird group

@RhysTheFirebird There may still be a chance to save some of the work. It depends on what you’re using. But the main thing is, go to file history, and look at the file versions. Even the unsaved file versions get saved for a little bit. So you can go into those and see if some of your hard work actually got saved. Best of luck!

It wasn't like that, but thanks for the help.
Luckily it was like, character description and stuff, so it was pretty easy to remember.