forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

Never changed my user, because I never thought of anything better to change it to.
Changed my picture once when my account was, like, a month old. It was the same hamster, but with different dimensions so it wasn't as squished. Changed it back, though, I like the way it looks as is.

Deleted user

i changed when i became a tea god, and when i found out i was a titan, and every once in a while i will change it depending on my mood

Deleted user

stares at all of my unread rps and sighs deeply

sorry, i just added another

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

Do you ever just read your schoolwork and wonder what in the hell you're reading has to do with the subject? Like, my class is about the history of psychology but my professor wants me to know how this guy that discovered that nerve impulses travel at the speed of 90 ft per second. Like, how does that have anything to do with psychology?????

@Eli-the-transboi group

school is messed up

Literally- we’re learning useless information that we’ll most likely forget.

what am i going to do with Trigonometry II

IKR?! I don’t even plan on working in an office! Why do I need to know about that one dude who shot at a tree-/j ;-;

Deleted user

school is messed up

Literally- we’re learning useless information that we’ll most likely forget.

Except english class! Its about books! Books are good