forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Watches the chaos with interest
Well I would love to stay, but for now, good night everyone. And skittles- leaves an open bag of skittles on the ground Perhaps you shouldn’t eat the wrapper. You may be eldritch, but I still fear for your health. Save the turtles yk.

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

Squeaky friend stashes the meds and turns back to watch the horror, once more eating popcorn…

Why oh why would you do this?
shakes head
What do you want for gramp gramps meds

Squeaky friend grins evilly, Chaos!
Hums… Gumbo.

Gumbo? Why gumbo

Because. Squeaky friend blinks like the answer is obvious.

Will Gumbo ensue chaos like skittles?

Deleted user

opens extra large bag of skittles and tosses them all up in the air you cant catch all of them davadio

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

Squeaky friend stashes the meds and turns back to watch the horror, once more eating popcorn…

Why oh why would you do this?
shakes head
What do you want for gramp gramps meds

Squeaky friend grins evilly, Chaos!
Hums… Gumbo.

Gumbo? Why gumbo

Because. Squeaky friend blinks like the answer is obvious.

Will Gumbo ensue chaos like skittles?

Hums… We will see…

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

Pops up out of nowhere, pours two more large mounds of skittles, then vanishes back to the hiding spot…

Appears to double in size, wrapping tendrils of rainbow colored biomass around both mounds and combining them into one, before scooping that one big mound into his mouth like a bulldozer pushing debris into a dumpster

Watches the chaos with interest
Well I would love to stay, but for now, good night everyone. And skittles- leaves an open bag of skittles on the ground Perhaps you shouldn’t eat the wrapper. You may be eldritch, but I still fear for your health. Save the turtles yk.

Snags the open bag with a scraggly claw. Consumes the wrapper right along with it, not even hesitating

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

Ima cry rq
Why? Bc I’ve been emotional all week and I have attachment issues. I am a pathetic human being :D

Aww baby no. Cry if you need to get it out but you're not pathetic

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

Squeaky friend looks confused, What’s ‘going to bed’? Pops out of nowhere again and pours two more mounds, both much bigger than the previous ones. Then returns to hiding place again.

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
starts collecting the skittles
It's something you need to maintain your ohsycial and mental wellbeing

Squeaky friend looks confused, What’s ‘going to bed’? Pops out of nowhere again and pours two more mounds, both much bigger than the previous ones. Then returns to hiding place again.

Flows through the middle of both piles, seeming to absorb them more than eat them at this point. Follows the scent of the Skittles to your hiding place and comes in like a Skittle whirlwind. Batman voice Where is she!?? Where are you getting all these goodies???

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

Ima cry rq
Why? Bc I’ve been emotional all week and I have attachment issues. I am a pathetic human being :D

i ammmmnnn

You're not pathetic, babe. You're an amazing human being. Ita okay to cry. Cry all you need to. But remember at the end of the day, you're a good person. Anyone that gets you down shouldn't be in your life.

@the-void-galactic language

Ima cry rq

i ammmmnnn

You're not pathetic, babe. You're an amazing human being. Ita okay to cry. Cry all you need to. But remember at the end of the day, you're a good person. Anyone that gets you down shouldn't be in your life.

;-;

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

Flows through the middle of both piles, seeming to absorb them more than eat them at this point. Follows the scent of the Skittles to your hiding place and comes in like a Skittle whirlwind. Batman voice Where is she!?? Where are you getting all these goodies???

Squeaky friend watches in glee, then comes out of hiding and snickers, holding up a magical endless bag full of skittles. A present for you.

Deleted user

Ima cry rq

i ammmmnnn

couldnt agree more. crying does not mean your pathetic. it means your human. and even tho we all try to be something else, at the end of the day we are people. and people cry. and thats ok

Deleted user

hides in a corner bc gramps is scaring me-

shares skittles with you dont tell gramps