forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

Indeed. 2016-2018 are the elder gods (or eldritch horrors, for those of us who were mostly lurkers)
2019-2021 are Titans
2022-current havent been named that im aware of

….that would make me a titan as well woah 😧

sup fellow titan bestie

Deleted user

RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOURE A TITAN!!!
raises hand

Ooh ooh! Me me me!!!
raises hand

raises hand

Deleted user

raises hand

Ooh ooh! Me me me!!!
raises hand

raises hand

TITAN BESTIES!!!

Deleted user

raises hand

Ooh ooh! Me me me!!!
raises hand

raises hand

TITAN BESTIES!!!

Yes!

EEEEEEE

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Okay funny story time!

So I was at work yesterday and my two favorite managers were on, they’re both hilarious and they act like teenage boys around each other it’s the best.

Anyway we have one of those electric fly zappers and I walk by the office and I just hear this loud “ZZZZCK” followed by “oh shit!” So I poke my head in and these two grown ass adults are sitting there PLAYING WITH THE FLY ZAPPER and trying to electrocute each other. On the clock. Like manager A is sitting there poking it and manager B is laughing is butt off trying to shock him.

Ahh I love my job

@Eli-the-transboi group

Yo any tips for looking more masc for cosplay

Oooo. First you gotta do the makeup if you have it. Look up tutorials online. And make sure to also ACT masc. give wide stances. Take up space! You’re gonna want to try to make yourself look bigger than you already are. ^^

@spacebluelily language

Indeed. 2016-2018 are the elder gods (or eldritch horrors, for those of us who were mostly lurkers)
2019-2021 are Titans
2022-current havent been named that im aware of

….that would make me a titan as well woah 😧

sup fellow titan bestie

supp