forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

Indeed. 2016-2018 are the elder gods (or eldritch horrors, for those of us who were mostly lurkers)
2019-2021 are Titans
2022-current havent been named that im aware of

Squeaky friend voice, I is a Titan? Little happy friend squeal.

I believe so? I might have those parameters slightly wrong but i think so

Shrug. I’m casual either way. Me just being goofy, lol

Deleted user

I think I was here in 2021…. didn't interact at all whatsoever tho. Just writing. Also deleted account.

Oh cmon. goofy friend squeals are the most fun :)

Squeaky friend voice, Hehehe… Me go cause chaos… subtly drops a bag of skittles with a note attached that says ‘To the friend Squeals’

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

Squeaky friend voice, Hehehe… Me go cause chaos… subtly drops a bag of skittles with a note attached that says ‘To the friend Squeals’

snatches up the bag, discards the note, and devours it, as usual, Cookie-Monster style

Deleted user

i got bored of my old pfp. what do you guys think of my new one?

Ill admit, my old eyes cant tell exatly what it is. but its nice!

My eyes can’t tell what it is. My best guess is a red velvet hat with a mouth

it one of trumps "make america great again" hats, but instead of saying make america great again it says "made ya look, black lives matter"

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

i got bored of my old pfp. what do you guys think of my new one?

Ill admit, my old eyes cant tell exatly what it is. but its nice!

My eyes can’t tell what it is. My best guess is a red velvet hat with a mouth

it one of trumps "make america great again" hats, but instead of saying make america great again it says "made ya look, black lives matter"

Oh

snatches up the bag, discards the note, and devours it, as usual, Cookie-Monster style

Squeaky friend has since vanished around a corner, cackling and squealing into the distance. Another bag of skittles just casually lies on the ground

Deleted user

The small feeling that I spurred people changing their profiles

(changing profile pics is fun)

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

The small feeling that I spurred people changing their profiles

(changing profile pics is fun)

I was originally gonna change my pfp to something else but somehow the file was over 500 kb so I couldn’t and got fed up and resorted to this one
But this one is fine it was one of my choices

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

Squeaky friend has since vanished around a corner, cackling and squealing into the distance. Another bag of skittles just casually lies on the ground

scrambles gator-like after the next bag and gobbles it down too