forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

That aside… umm… I'd like to be rude to this one girl who insists on calling me cute and adorable. She annoys the shit out of me.

I swear if you're about to pull some nice guy shit-

@Anemone eco

That aside… umm… I'd like to be rude to this one girl who insists on calling me cute and adorable. She annoys the shit out of me.

I would ask what you mean, but I feel like I should know.

@Pickles group

I would ask what you mean, but I feel like I should know.

If you're gonna say you deserve to be called more than that or that she should want you or something of the like and oh dear I'm not explaining it well. Just go look up nice guys on Reddit or somewhere and pray that's not what you're doing

@Moxie group

is it just me, or did it not seem at all like he was gonna do that?

@Pickles group

is it just me, or did it not seem at all like he was gonna do that?

just making sure. I'm in a bad mood

@Anemone eco

I'd like to be rude to measuring cups that don't have the little poury spout thingy

I just saw this and it made me laugh a little.

@Pickles group

I'd like to be rude to measuring cups that don't have the little poury spout thingy

I just saw this and it made me laugh a little.

I had to clean a bunch of sugar off of the whole counter

Deleted user

Ah. I am officially grumpy.
Miffed.
Pissed off.
Out of sorts.
Ready to straight up kill the next bitch that dares cross me with my fooking thumbs.

Deleted user

Just a lot of build up over a lot of things. work, friends, people in general being assholes.

Deleted user

Jynnie!!
I was at Hot Topic today and found that planet ear cuff you mentioned a million years ago!!