forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

ugh I’d like to be rude to the fact that all of my family is sick and they’re finding ways for me to go downstairs and get infected.

I’m not sick

I don’t want to get sick

so handling their dirty fucking dishes won’t help that, will it?

I’m just upset today

Deleted user

Well I can hardly jump around the in the Asian squat here can I? Or snort salt. Or flirt with a lesbian. (Who I decided should be called Saphites from now on. Much better name. And more classy.)

weak

WHAT?

Snorting salt. :P

@Pickles group

I have a notebook addiction
I’m not even gonna pretend
I’ve been on here for over a year and I haven’t taken a single day off since I joined

Same. Almost a year now

@Pickles group

I'm off for an hour or two at a time minus when I'm sleeping because school. Three with little bits of trying to catch up during water breaks at guard and a solid three during marching band. I have a problem

@Fraust

I'd like to be rude to my stupid fucking teacher for giving me a detention for not being in dress code
when I was in fucking dress code
I'm literally sobbing
I've never had a detention before
What the fuck do I do

@Fraust

My mom emailed the person who sent the detention email to us (I think she's the assistant principal or something??) But I have to be at school at 7:10 and I am beyond pissed that this is even happening

@Fraust

I have to show up or I'll get another hour
We also have to literally pay to be there
They make us pay five bucks to be punished
What the actual fuck

@Moxie group

I have to show up or I'll get another hour
We also have to literally pay to be there
They make us pay five bucks to be punished
What the actual fuck

Is that even legal what the fuck

@Fraust

¯_(ツ)_/¯
And I have to be there at 7:10 in the morning
Which means I have to leave my house at like 6:40
And wake up at 6:00

@Fraust

Idk
I had to copy the encyclopedia
and some ass kept playing a super fucking high pitched noise from god knows what
so now I have a headache on top of being generally achy, sick, and having been crying on and off since last night