Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

It isn't an obsession, she is the only person I roleplay with

So whenever she isn't on, I have nothing to do

Deleted user

Because I can choose who I want to roleplay with?

And if you're still pissed off about that, that's a you problem.

@The-Magician group

Nah I’m not pissed about that 🤷🏻😂
However, you have 4 RPs with Eris, I don’t understand how you can’t occupy yourself with other people.
I just don’t get it dude
but then I don’t have feelings for a woman who is much older than me so who knows

Deleted user

So, two of those have been dead for at least a week

And I'm not quite sure why you insist on perverting my relationship with Eris. We are friends. Nothing more and nothing less. I hold no feelings for her beyond that and I've made this abundantly clear once before.

Deleted user

Eris: says she's here

Also Eris: disappears within 2 minutes

…..I had a meetinggggggg D:

@Fraust

I personally don't see why baylee having four roleplays with eris and no one else is a problem

maybe he just likes her writing style and can trust her to not write like a fucking three year old like the majority of the new users who are currently starting all the roleplays

Deleted user

Lee chill a little okay? Bay and I are just friends and that is perfect fine.

We have similar writing styles and have a lot in common as people, naturally we are going to gravitate towards each other. Like you and Mox did. There's no need to make it a big deal

@The-Magician group

Sorry.. I have a short fuse right now. I’m currently telling my boyfriend to fuck off, I just snapped at my best friend because he’s being a very unhelpful prick, and I want to smash someone’s head into the wall. Also, it isn’t Lee. Recognise the language used, please and thank you.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I have been tasked to clean The One Room We Don’t Speak Of and my goshness it’s a hecking nightmare
The floor is sticky
The mirror is entirely smeared in mint toothpaste
The littles have been growing actual plants in the sink
They filled an entire stack of toys with water and left it to sit until it smelled like death
Please end me

@Fraust

You can't just expect everyone to 'know who you are based on how you're writing'. You always seem to get upset when someone calls you Lee, but a good fair few of us don't know you all that well or talk to you all that much, so it seems kinda unreasonable ngl

@The-Magician group

You can't just expect everyone to 'know who you are based on how you're writing'. You always seem to get upset when someone calls you Lee, but a good fair few of us don't know you all that well or talk to you all that much, so it seems kinda unreasonable ngl

👌🏻

@Fraust

am I seriously the only one? I just think it would be a little easier for everyone if you bothered to take two seconds to say "oh by the way, this is Danny" or "this is Lee" or whatever instead of getting pissy at us when we default to Lee, because maybe we can't tell exactly who is speaking

@Anemone eco

I have been tasked to clean The One Room We Don’t Speak Of and my goshness it’s a hecking nightmare
The floor is sticky
The mirror is entirely smeared in mint toothpaste
The littles have been growing actual plants in the sink
They filled an entire stack of toys with water and left it to sit until it smelled like death
Please end me

That sucks, Ella.

Deleted user

am I seriously the only one? I just think it would be a little easier for everyone if you bothered to take two seconds to say "oh by the way, this is Danny" or "this is Lee" or whatever instead of getting pissy at us when we default to Lee, because maybe we can't tell exactly who is speaking

Nope you’re not. I feel like all of us at some point has gotten yelled at because we addressed the wrong kin as “Lee”

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Nope you’re not. I feel like all of us at some point has gotten yelled at because we addressed the wrong kin as “Lee”

u right

@Pickles group

Am I invisible…?

Me. Except I have been wowing the world with my crackhead energy today so I've been off.

Who cares about the world, wow us with your crackhead energy

@Moxie group

Because I can choose who I want to roleplay with?

Why don't you RP with others? (This is strictly a straight question.)

(what about a gay question?)

@Moxie group

Am I invisible…?

Me. Except I have been wowing the world with my crackhead energy today so I've been off.

Who cares about the world, wow us with your crackhead energy

^^^^^^