forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Bay, we consistently replied to our RPs today. Im proud of us.

So I got us ice cream to celebrate.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Pint???

THATS WHAT I WANTED
THANK YOU

I was thinking tankard. But yes. Let us cheer for the hobbits. "Oh you can search far and wide, you can drink the whole town dry. But you'll never find a beer so brown (You'll never find a beer so brown). You can take your fancy ales, you can drink 'em by the flagon. But the only brew for the brave and true comes from the Green Dragon!"

As for the RP business, I had this idea (that I stole) about one of us hosting one in one of our universes (It would probably be Eris's. The one where Tenzo lives.) We could play as ourselves, and Eris could be guide. Or we could do a more regular thing.

@Moxie group

Pint???

THATS WHAT I WANTED
THANK YOU

I was thinking tankard. But yes. Let us cheer for the hobbits. "Oh you can search far and wide, you can drink the whole town dry. But you'll never find a beer so brown (You'll never find a beer so brown). You can take your fancy ales, you can drink 'em by the flagon. But the only brew for the brave and true comes from the Green Dragon!"

oh fuck nevermind, that’s what I wanted

@Moxie group

As for the RP business, I had this idea (that I stole) about one of us hosting one in one of our universes (It would probably be Eris's. The one where Tenzo lives.) We could play as ourselves, and Eris could be guide. Or we could do a more regular thing.

Ooooooooh woah

Deleted user

Lol oOOOooOOOooOOOh…?
whatchathinkingbroski? Ididntknowthiswasgoingtobegroupthingorlikearealthingwhenwetalkedaboutitlike3weeksago.Tenzo'suniverseisverycomplicatedandnoweveryoneisgoingtoknowmyideaforthisuniverseandi'monlyveryslightlyfreakingoutaboutthis.

Deleted user

But whatever we do, I think it would be fun to do a public RP with you and some of the older kids.

Dom I hate that you sometimes sound older than me

But whatever we do, I think it would be fun to do a public RP with you and some of the older kids.

I actually am going to be in one that starts tomorrow called Orange Juice. I'm playing as Daniella so that will be good for both of us.

Deleted user

Bay, we consistently replied to our RPs today. Im proud of us.

So I got us ice cream to celebrate.

I got ice cream, too :D