Deleted user

Xol is about to eat meeeeeeeeeeeee

Fucking Alaskan bull worm headass

@Pickles group

Yeah well

Oh my b

Hardly a response that argues back.

Not tryna argue with you tho

Dom is frustrated and confused because he doesn't understand why a human would not respond

Because not everything is a debate, we agree on this, and I'm lazy

Deleted user

I still wanna know why Jesus wanted people to eat him.

He's God. He asks us to do a lot of crazy things. Back in the day he made a law that all the Jews had to wash hands before eating. And that turned out to be the perfect thing to do. God sometimes says stuff that doesn't make sense but turns out to be right.

Fucking eating people is not healthy Dominic.

Deleted user

10/10 disappointed that no one is going to comment on me kink shaming jesus

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

He's God. He asks us to do a lot of crazy things. Back in the day he made a law that all the Jews had to wash hands before eating. And that turned out to be the perfect thing to do. God sometimes says stuff that doesn't make sense but turns out to be right.

Ah but eating Jesus is healthy. Good for the soul.

Deleted user

no.
eating a being is not prime.
10/10
no.

@Pickles group

no.
10/10
no.

What do you mean? It's only not prime if you cook it wrong

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

no.
10/10
no.

He told me too. It's whack. But it's what I do. He's God so he knows what's up.

@Moxie group

You forget some important things. When people are like "Eat your flesh???" Jesus is like "Well you gotta deal because I aint changing it." And then people left and he looked to his apostles and was like "You guys gonna leave too?"
Also you didn't address that the old church believed this stuff.

What book and what chapter?

You are correct, I did not

John 6. "And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst… …I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat? Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me…Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it? When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?…From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life."

Are you going to?

Um if I’m being honest, not at the moment. Maybe later, but not right now

Deleted user

Eriss

I beat the Alaskan Bull Worm :D

That's my Bay.

Kick the slime's ass

Deleted user

This bitch just summoned the Space Bugs

I hate those motherfuckers

Deleted user

AH IT'S DARK AND I HAVE TO USE A FLASHLIGHT AND I DON'T LIKE IT

Deleted user

To sum up the entire mission

two dead bosses came back to life as "nightmares" to kill me

nearly did

but a witch teleported me away, and now I get to hear my character's voice for the first time

And now she's talking freaky with me