forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Moxie group

Because I can choose who I want to roleplay with?

Why don't you RP with others? (This is strictly a straight question.)

(what about a gay question?)

I knew this would happen…

Dom like all your friends here are gay, what else would happen?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Am I invisible…?

Me. Except I have been wowing the world with my crackhead energy today so I've been off.

Who cares about the world, wow us with your crackhead energy

^^^^^^

Well I can hardly jump around the in the Asian squat here can I? Or snort salt. Or flirt with a lesbian. (Who I decided should be called Saphites from now on. Much better name. And more classy.)

@Pickles group

Because I can choose who I want to roleplay with?

Why don't you RP with others? (This is strictly a straight question.)

(what about a gay question?)

I knew this would happen…

I almost said it

@Pickles group

Am I invisible…?

Me. Except I have been wowing the world with my crackhead energy today so I've been off.

^^^^^^

Well I can hardly jump around the in the Asian squat here can I? Or snort salt. Or flirt with a lesbian. (Who I decided should be called Saphites from now on. Much better name. And more classy.)

I want to live in your town

Am I invisible…?

^^^^^^

Well the town has nothing to do with it. You too can do as I do. Plus it's college, where anyone can do anything.

@Pickles group

Am I invisible…?

^^^^^^

Well the town has nothing to do with it. You too can do as I do. Plus it's college, where anyone can do anything.

No I want to see this. Experience the whole Dom effect

Deleted user

weak

weak

WHAT?

@croccin-champagne

yo dom, the word lesbian comes from the greek word lesbios, from lesbos. it was the home of sappho, so it's got all the history. but honestly saphites sounds like a type of really pretty rock and tbh thats hella

@croccin-champagne

me? i'm alive. dealing with things in the real world and trying to separate myself a bit more from notebook so i don't get behind in school, which is why i've been gone a lot. how are you?

I'm alright. I have a lot of work to do because of my behavior at college. But I can handle it. I went 24 hour without Notebook this week I think. Which sounds like I'm addicted. Maybe I am Idk. But I'm also addicted to humans outside of Notebook so it's probably just my human addiction. It's an expensive habit as it keeps me from work. But work is boooring. And Pinterest is more fun.