forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

Reading third person present tense is a ride and I want off

Oh wow I'm not even on that ride and I want off.

It's only sections of the book and it kind of makes sense given the way there rest of the book is written but I do not like it

Deleted user

Jynnie!!
I was at Hot Topic today and found that planet ear cuff you mentioned a million years ago!!

It's so cute, isn't it?!

Yes!!
I really regret not buying it!!!!

Deleted user

Hey Emi!! How you been?

Ah I’ve been alright, though it’s been a pleasure to finally see you online again! How’s it hanging with you?

@Pickles group

Sorry to interrupt, but I'd like to be rude to all the people that intentionally give bad advice. Like, they say "this is a bad idea but it's what I would do so do it!!!" No, fuck off, you know damn well that it's an absolutely terrible idea and the rest of us know it too, so why are you telling them to do it?? Telling them to do it and then telling them to stay safe is in no way helpful and I'm sick of it.

@Anemone eco

Yeah, that's the main reason I don't listen to most of the advice given in the Venting Chat. I don't even really go there looking for advice, I really only go there to do my best to give good advice, which I myself may be bad at doing, and vent.

@saor_illust school

im just going to interrupt your conversation, sorry about that

but i need to be rude to my brain. i was on a roll and i was replying to rps and even got my unread count below 10 and then my brain blanked. and now i literally cannot focus on replying to my rps anymore