forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

I'm in the mood to stare down someone evil from across a ballroom, dead bodies scattered on the floor, say, "No. I am the new queen," and throw my dagger at them
I don't know what to do with myself right now

Deleted user

psh idk gurl maybe to wash the toilet seat or something?

And you’d think with all of the experiences I’ve had in hospitals and with shots or whatever, I’d hate the smell but I don’t :l

Deleted user

I didn’t think of heroin but it just depends on where you live

if you live in a suave place like Maryland, where the heroin epidemic is RAGING but the people are FANCY then maybe

@ElderGod-kirky group

I have no hope for my OLDER cousins, and they're all the children of my mother's sister, who sells tupperware online after saying she'd quit and doesn't have a job besides that.

The oldest one, S, is married but harasses the poor guy and is always suspecting cheating when he was at WORK. She had a kid, almost died, and now has her teeth literally rotting out but she doesn't want to have them pulled because she's "too young for that." When her sister had a kid, she got jealous because the spotlight was off of her, so she went against medical advice and had ANOTHER kid, despite the chance of her dying and her lack of eating. She legit looks like a druggie. She doesn't have a job, and I don't know if her husband has one either.

The middle one, A, is also married, but this is after knowing him for a few months. He's a good kid, military, and I approve. A's the one that had the kid and stole S's spotlight. She's childish, to say the least, and lives off of others because she's too lazy to get a job of her own I guess.

The youngest one, M. Oh boy. He's twenty-something and never made it to high school because he failed eighth-grade multiple times due to not doing the work. He was supposedly bullied in school for being overweight, so his mom pulled him out and had him do cyber, so then he decided that because she doesn't make him sit down and do the work, he's gonna play video games all day and night. Never shows up to family functions because he's too busy sleeping during the day now because video games are for at night—even more antisocial than I am. At least I sit down with them, not necessarily talk. Has had multiple jobs, but either was fired or quit, and he's still living with his mom and dad.

And the dad isn't much better. He quit his well-paying job to start up a company with some partners, alright? Not bad, except that he has NO CLUE how business works. They want to focus on semi-trucks. My mom asked what exactly he'd be doing. "Oh, anything that comes through the door!" No? That's not how this works?? You need a specific product/service for a specific target customer, and experience and skill for this kind of business. He just figures that just because he helps around the garage (my family owns an autobody shop) and fixes the cars that constantly break down in his family (kids, mostly), he can just do whatever and it'll be all fine and dandy. No. That's not how business works. And he wanted to call the place Lot Lizard. Y'know what those are? "Girls" that hang around truck stops. Sex workers. My mom was informed of this by an actual truck driver. I've had a week of business camp, and on the advertisement team, and I know more about how business works than this guy.

sigh. Rant over.

Deleted user

My rudeness rant:

notebook is not toxic. You are overly sensitive.

Thank you.