forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Dom seems like the kind of guy who's ready for anything that comes his way. Like, tell him you're about to have a llama bazooka fight and he'd be like "aight, lemme grab Gerald"

Pretty much, yeah. If I don’t have extremely pressing duties, it doesn’t cost money, and isn’t very illegal then I’m probably down for it.

@ElderGod-kirky group

So there's this seventh-grade kid at my lunch table, a table of a Senior and four Juniors. My sister knows about him because he's in her class. She and her friends warned me about him. I get vibes from him similar to that of my creeper stalker. He has a crush on one of the girls at my table and scoots unnecessarily close to her.

THE KID WAS SUSPENDED FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT THE YEAR BEFORE

Fucking groped girls when he was "helping" them when they were on the swings (elementary school)

@ElderGod-kirky group

Fucking deck him, Circe.

I wish

Unfortunately I would be the one in the wrong as he hasn't done anything yet and I don't particularly care for being beheaded by my mother, who I promised to never get a detention again.

Deleted user

Fucking deck him, Circe.

I wish

Unfortunately I would be the one in the wrong as he hasn't done anything yet and I don't particularly care for being beheaded by my mother, who I promised to never get a detention again.

make it look like an accident

@ElderGod-kirky group

Fucking deck him, Circe.

I wish

make it look like an accident

kinda hard to do in a cafeteria filled with people just waiting for the next gossip topic, unless the mighty Eris, goddess of strife and discord (and badassery), has a suggestion?