forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

yeah i wouldn’t want to be texted and bothered to say what was going on to an audience

of course that audience cares but you know what i mean

Deleted user

sorry all, spaced out. ruby's parents are being so fucking rude. i'm potentially getting kicked out of home, i'm trying to get a work experience placement and ruby's mum is telling me not to because it's a waste of time and no one will take me anyway. ruby's step-dad is quite close to beating me to a pulp and omg i can't walk two steps without being interrogated.
they smashed my fucking guitar, they ran over my keyboard and threatened to delete all my music and break my vocal chords if i do anything of the ort to tr and get through the fucking day

Deleted user

cant-

im sorry but there is absolutely no reason that you cannot call the cops. absolutely none.

well there's one but I dont want to get into it.

Deleted user

cant-

im sorry but there is absolutely no reason that you cannot call the cops. absolutely none.

well there's one but I dont want to get into it.

it’s the one reason

Deleted user

………hahahaha I honestly, honestly, think we are talking about two different things.

@ElderGod-kirky group

I love this side of my family. With a few exceptions, like my negative-nancy grandfather, everyone has a great sense of humor that could lift my mood in seconds when they really get into it, and almost every conversation turns sexual

This is why I could never pull off being an innocent angel

@Pickles group

now you don't ever need sleep and you can stay up forever, learn piano and teach yourself to sparkle in the sun

I alreAdy know how to do those things

but do you know how to run super fast and be a creepy stalker and have everyone fall on love with you? And read minds? Be a dramatic teenager?

@The-Magician group

now you don't ever need sleep and you can stay up forever, learn piano and teach yourself to sparkle in the sun

but do you know how to run super fast and be a creepy stalker and have everyone fall on love with you? And read minds? Be a dramatic teenager?

yes…

@Pickles group

yes…

do you do it on a regular basis? You must learn to exercise these abilities as much as possible

@The-Magician group

do you do it on a regular basis? You must learn to exercise these abilities as much as possible

I do, and while the running fast does damage my health I still exercise that ability