forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

well usually saying it isn’t toxic simply cause other places are worse is one of the most effective ways to ensure that it does, indeed, get just as bad as those other places, but k

Good point Nutella. But I still think this place is great. Sure, you have to work around annoying stuff or people sometimes, but that’s life. The majority of stuff here is pretty good. I’ve made just about everyone here furious at me at one point or another but all you have to do to have a good time is not be an asshole, really. shrugs I’m more in the crowd who says “too sensitive”.

Yeah, you don't need to like everyone on the site to enjoy it. I'm sure some people hate me, and I hate some people, but it's not a big deal because no one can like everyone. Just leave the people you dislike alone, it isn't that deep. Someone pointing out a mistake you make or criticizing you isn't toxicity, and if you think it is, well, writing probably isn't the best career to pursue.

Deleted user

Did you see that someone commented saying Onision "kombuchered his career"? Lmao

Wheeze

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Can someone please slap me in the face and remind me to never look up English translations of my favorite songs on days when I’m very easily sent spiraling into uncontrollable amounts of fear at even the slightest trigger
Please

Deleted user

now

I must return to the depths to respond to Eris and I's roleplay before she beheads me

@The-Magician group

Can someone please slap me in the face and remind me to never look up English translations of my favorite songs on days when I’m very easily sent spiraling into uncontrollable amounts of fear at even the slightest trigger
Please

slaps in the face
Stop. It.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Please

slaps in the face
Stop. It.

Thank you

Deleted user

The whole "responding" thing went into the wind when I loaded up the first page

now I'm going to re-read through everything to catch up