forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

No time like the present. I would either tell them while you're working, or text them.
That's what I did when I was a barista.

Sometimes you gotta get in someone's damn face before they listen.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I apparently don’t know how to run or walk
Many, many, many times I’ll be walking around the house, minding my own business, when a sibling just says “wHy arE YoU wALkiNg sO wEirD” in this almost mocking tone and I just stand there like ??? This is how I always walk ???

Maybe it’s the only walking on my toes thing that looks so weird to them but even when I’m not I apparently just don’t know how to walk properly

It’s even worse when I run-

@Mojack group

The best explanation I have about WW3 is this:

So basically there was a US air strike or something that killed one of the top Iranian generals. Like the top general. The air strike was also carried out without authorization, which irks quite a few people for sure.

Iran and its allies vowed for revenge I’m pretty sure, but no one knows how they’ll be doing it, when and where; as well as the intensity of it. Like they might be wary of a major attack that could incite all out war so there’s that. There will probably be a retaliation at some point though.

So people on twitter freaked out, everyone started freaking out, got the whole thing known, and now a lot of people are worried about a possible WW3. Which is, to be fair, a thing that you can worry about, but like I said it depends on how they’re going to get back. Oh and who’s allies are gonna step in of course (which generally, if a lot of countries step in, that usually pushes it into a ‘world’ war)

@saor_illust school

(Yeah, okay this is a lil' weird, I don't want it to come off wrong or anything, but so as you said yesterday, there are dead persons living inside of a human body, and these dead persons are not human. So, are there like switches, like say with Nia/Ruby? Like switches between the inhuman dead living inside of the human body?)

Deleted user

can i be rude to rubys parents for a second because i swear to god they cant take anything more from me, they have taken the one thing that was keeping me going… and i cant-