forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Moxie group

Literally only their faces look different. I think MGK is hotter but he’s got that weird chin stubble that I’m not here for

@zillakami-said-acab

My life in a nutshell: I am Annoyed at Everyone and Everything unless you do something to not make me Annoyed at you, but I'm still Annoyed because of… let me list things.

1. What's the world's obsession with One Direction?
  2. I am bad at drawing.
  3. TRAFFIC.
  4. My brother in general.
  5. Not putting the Jocelyn Flores sample on my playlist when I made a mental note.
  6. Not having incorrect quote ideas for my Overly Obsessed Stan friend who I haven't texted.
  7. Not having that new NF song.
    and much more. Any answers on these things, because I can't figure out why I'm annoyed at these things.

Deleted user

1. Not having incorrect quote ideas for my Overly Obsessed Stan friend who I haven't texted.
  • Squeeze the moment and don't squander it
  • Racecar is racecar. Spell it backwards. I'll show you.

@zillakami-said-acab

1. Not having incorrect quote ideas for my Overly Obsessed Stan friend who I haven't texted.
  • Squeeze the moment and don't squander it
  • Racecar is racecar. Spell it backwards. I'll show you.

Welp, thanks.
AAAH I SAID IT AGAIN
sad kamikaze noises

@Pickles group

My grandmother is straight up insulting me because she thinks I can't hear her with my earbuds in. Like, BITCH you think I don't have imagination? I'm writing a fucking book. You think I don't know how to play with a cardboard box? BET. You think I'm glued to my phone? I'm writing and listening to podcasts about murder. Fucking fight me. You think I don't read? There are books on my phone. I'm always texting? Actually, no. I'm writing. And sorry I have people to text and you don't?

Deleted user

You think I don't know how to play with a cardboard box? BET.

I'm sorry but how did that come up in conversation

@zillakami-said-acab

My grandmother is straight up insulting me because she thinks I can't hear her with my earbuds in. Like, BITCH you think I don't have imagination? I'm writing a fucking book. You think I don't know how to play with a cardboard box? BET. You think I'm glued to my phone? I'm writing and listening to podcasts about murder. Fucking fight me. You think I don't read? There are books on my phone. I'm always texting? Actually, no. I'm writing. And sorry I have people to text and you don't?

That's an entire mood though. Just say ok boomer

@Pickles group

She's talking to her boomer brother and his wife about kids these days. I shit you not

Deleted user

She's talking to her boomer brother and his wife about kids these days. I shit you not

Oh my god
She pulled the 'back in my day' card, didn't she

Deleted user

And now I contemplate how HECKING FANTASTICALLY AMAZING joyner is.
Answer: very very very

I feel like he's overrated, to be honest

Deleted user

agreed

Deleted user

nyeeeeh nope

I mean, sure, he's good and he can rap fast, but he got big off of 2 songs. One was a remix, and one misrepresented white people

Deleted user

Me, bursting into the room filled to the brim with memes: I'M BEGINNING TO FEEL LIKE A RAP GOD, RAP GOD

Don't you hate it when Shady must not have got you letter because sometimes you write the addresses to sloppy when you jot 'em

@zillakami-said-acab

Me, bursting into the room filled to the brim with memes: I'M BEGINNING TO FEEL LIKE A RAP GOD, RAP GOD

Don't you hate it when Shady must not have got you letter because sometimes you write the addresses to sloppy when you jot 'em

Apparently he never got another meme format, but that doesn't matter, because this one is Useful

Deleted user

Apparently he never got another meme format, but that doesn't matter, because this one is Useful

It's almost as bad as when Dr. Dre is locked in your basement