Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

ugh reading about the uncle thing makes me very glad my uncle is really awesome

@Moxie group

Good
One day I might stab my grandma. Maybe. Or my step grandpa. Or my step uncle. I have two separate step families and they both suck

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Fortunately for me, holidays are only bad for me because it requires way too much effort, stress, PEOPLE INTERACTION, and often there's a lot of time in a car involved in the whole thing.

Deleted user

GUYS

I'm not overly religious or anything, but I was offered a gig to play bass for a church today

Fucking nailed it

@zillakami-said-acab

GUYS

I'm not overly religious or anything, but I was offered a gig to play bass for a church today

Fucking nailed it

Wait, playing at a church? That's BIG! Congrats!

Deleted user

GUYS

Fucking nailed it

Wait, playing at a church? That's BIG! Congrats!

I'm a bit of a spazz, so I was jumping around and strutting and shit

All the old people in the crowd looked at me like I was a demon

Deleted user

I can sing/rap all of that song and I'm stupid proud of it

omg me too :D

@zillakami-said-acab

I know a friend who rapped it in a russian accent. I was proud and disturbed. And let's just say I may or may not have performed a killshot on my brother. Not related, just a reference.

Deleted user

I know a friend who rapped it in a russian accent. I was proud and disturbed. And let's just say I may or may not have performed a killshot on my brother. Not related, just a reference.

Stan, Stan, son, listen, man, Dad isn't mad, but, how you gonna name yourself after a damn gun, and have a man-bun?

@zillakami-said-acab

Stan, Stan, son, listen, man, Dad isn't mad, but, how you gonna name yourself after a damn gun, and have a man-bun?

I may or may not have rapped that in my head

Deleted user

Me: (drinking glass of wine)
Dad: Hey Satanas, would you mind singing that one song for me?
Me: (Raps the entirety of Till I Collapse without looking up from my laptop)
Dad: That–That wasn't the song I was talking about.

@HighPockets group

I used to go up to my grandparents for Thanksgiving but after I got my second dog (now I've only got one dog bc the other died) and now my cat we can't, so it's just my parents, sister, and aunt. It's chill, I like it.

@zillakami-said-acab

Me: (drinking glass of wine)
Dad: Hey Satanas, would you mind singing that one song for me?
Me: (Raps the entirety of Till I Collapse without looking up from my laptop)
Dad: That–That wasn't the song I was talking about.

Ah yes, Till I Collapse, he totally asked for that one.

Deleted user

He wanted Heartbreaker by Pat Benetar because I can hit the notes but (shrug) I like to spice things up

Deleted user

I'd just like to say that I hate MGK and the fact that he had the audacity to try and challenge Em enrages me

Deleted user

The whole thing started with Eminem banning MGK from his music channel

So you could say it was Eminem who challenged MGK

Deleted user

Personally, I never enjoyed Eminem or MGK

Rap as a whole I enjoy, but those two never sparked my interest

Their beef just caused so many waves in the community that I had to look it up and see why

Deleted user

Their beef just caused so many waves in the community that I had to look it up and see why

The only reason I noticed both of them after my 15 year old obsession with em phase