forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Then he filmed himself having an over-the-top temper tantrum that climaxed with him pouring kombucha all over himself.

Okay I'm sorry but I just screamed

THIS IS A GROWN-ASS MAN WITH TWO CHILDREN!!!

ONION BOY HAS CHILDREN??

@Mojack group

Then he filmed himself having an over-the-top temper tantrum that climaxed with him pouring kombucha all over himself.

ONION BOY HAS CHILDREN??

I’m pretty sure he does

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Oh may God have mercy on them.

@HighPockets group

He also has guns.
As excited I am about him being kicked off Patreon, I'm so scared for those children…

Deleted user

He also has guns.
As excited I am about him being kicked off Patreon, I'm so scared for those children…

slips on Leo's glasses because they make me feel professional What's the custody situation?

@HighPockets group

He also has guns.

slips on Leo's glasses because they make me feel professional What's the custody situation?

Apparently being handled/someone has intervened.

Deleted user

He also has guns.

Well that's good
Who tf had children with this man??

@HighPockets group

He also has guns.

Well that's good

He's well known for having a pregnancy (or as I call it, gregnancy) fetish.
His husband Kai did.

Deleted user

He also has guns.

Well that's good

His husband Kai did.

eweWEWEWEWEWEWEW
He and Kai aren't still together, are they?

@HighPockets group

He also has guns.

Well that's good

His husband Kai did.

eweWEWEWEWEWEWEW
He and Kai aren't still together, are they?

As far as I know they are, but Kai has been silent for months so who knows

Deleted user

Ew really???
Do you have, like articles or where are you getting all this lol?

@croccin-champagne

imma be rude to a. my power going out for however long it was out(too long) right when i needed to go start up on pie crust and filling and shit and 2. this (recipe)[https://tastesbetterfromscratch.com/chocolate-cream-pie/] for wording things in just the right way that my niquil-addled brain can't figure out if it wants the oreo filling to stay in the oreos when i process them or not i'm going to scream. my head hurts like a bitch and i've got things to do why are food/recipe bloggers Like That

@croccin-champagne

yES. i can't tell if i'm just being really stupid, or if it's actually that confusing, but i can't for the life of me figure it out and circe was no help(love ya boo) bcs she doesn't bake

@Moxie group

I have taken exactly no niquil and I think you leave them in, cause it says to use the whole oreo cookie. You're not stupid, that's very confusing.

@croccin-champagne

see, i thought so?? but then the other part of my brain went 'but what if it means cookie as in just the cookie part' and i was like 'are we really doing this again' and yes, it turns out we were. anyway, thanks muchly mox, i really hope i don't fuck up this pie. i'll never hear the end of it from my aunt