forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-Magician group

WELL!!

• Clothes, like really fashionable items from Bape, Urban Outfitters and Zaful.
  • If he's into bikes then perhaps a new exhaust that is technically illegal in your country (Yes, I work with that guy).
  • If he's a gamer then perhaps a game that he really wants.
  • If he be an artist then paint. A crap ton of paint, and brushes, and obviously canvases.
  • Books???

Deleted user

WELL!!

• Clothes, like really fashionable items from Bape, Urban Outfitters and Zaful.
  • If he's into bikes then perhaps a new exhaust that is technically illegal in your country (Yes, I work with that guy).
  • If he's a gamer then perhaps a game that he really wants.
  • If he be an artist then paint. A crap ton of paint, and brushes, and obviously canvases.
  • Books???

I'm broke

@Pickles group

My dad be like: insulting my assistant band director, my head band director, my old assistant band director, the college they all went to, and my section leader
Me: ….. I wouldn't get in anyways

Deleted user

mmkay it's my fault that my step father's overly obtuse family doesn't like or speak to me.

:D Thanks dad.

Deleted user

My family is literally so broken my mom, brother and I {don't have a dad} go to a friend's house lol… Is that sad

Deleted user

oooooh yes. I would punch any and all uncles because mine is a low key creeper that hits on me and my other two female cousins.

Deleted user

Ah thanksgiving.
Do you want me to punch your dad for you

nahhhhh he just doesn't realize.

@Moxie group

My family is literally so broken my mom, brother and I {don't have a dad} go to a friend's house lol… Is that sad

Chosen family. Sometimes thats better than actual family