forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Me, bursting into the room filled to the brim with memes: I'M BEGINNING TO FEEL LIKE A RAP GOD, RAP GOD

Don't you hate it when Shady must not have got you letter because sometimes you write the addresses to sloppy when you jot 'em

Apparently he never got another meme format, but that doesn't matter, because this one is Useful

It's almost as bad as when Dr. Dre is locked in your basement

stop

🛑 ✋

Deleted user

Yep, that sucks.
Or when the next Slim Shady is working at Burger King spitting on your onion rings.
I hate it when that happens.

@zillakami-said-acab

Yep, that sucks.
Or when the next Slim Shady is working at Burger King spitting on your onion rings.
I hate it when that happens.

spits on onion rings
I HAVE DONE IT

Deleted user

Me, bursting into the room filled to the brim with memes: I'M BEGINNING TO FEEL LIKE A RAP GOD, RAP GOD

Don't you hate it when Shady must not have got you letter because sometimes you write the addresses to sloppy when you jot 'em

Apparently he never got another meme format, but that doesn't matter, because this one is Useful

It's almost as bad as when Dr. Dre is locked in your basement

stop

🛑 ✋

Sorry, can't, everybody expects me to fold myself in half 'til I snap.

Deleted user

ugh

i actually hate this conversation

Sounds like you can't sing but you feel like singing.

Deleted user

ugh

i actually hate this conversation

Shoot, I just put my orange four inch door hinge in storage and ate porridge with George.

Deleted user

i like Eminem’s music but this is just excessive

Sorry, keep losing myself in the music the moment I own it.

Deleted user

i

hate

you

:)

Deleted user

i

hate

you

:)

That explains why you critics never ask how my day went.

Deleted user

Who remembers when Eminem got some award and Lady Gaga was dressed in red stuff and he was concerned about her mental state?

He looked like he drank a fifth of vodka and was dared to drive.

@zillakami-said-acab

Who remembers when Eminem got some award and Lady Gaga was dressed in red stuff and he was concerned about her mental state?

He looked like he drank a fifth of vodka and was dared to drive.

He has seen some shit.

@Pickles group

My grandma: straight up slaps my leg This one's writing a book!
Me, in my head because I'm too chicken to say anything out loud: Oh but yeah, fuck that, I don't have any imagination. Fuck off you stupid pig no one cares about you, you stupid boomer. Take all your fucking boomer friends and leave me the fuck alone and stop touching me
My grandma: but I don't know what it's about
Me: fucking of course not. You ask every two seconds and get mad when I shrug but I'm not going to talk to you so leave me alone

I. Hate. Old. People.

@zillakami-said-acab

My grandma: straight up slaps my leg This one's writing a book!
Me, in my head because I'm too chicken to say anything out loud: Oh but yeah, fuck that, I don't have any imagination. Fuck off you stupid pig no one cares about you, you stupid boomer. Take all your fucking boomer friends and leave me the fuck alone and stop touching me
My grandma: but I don't know what it's about
Me: fucking of course not. You ask every two seconds and get mad when I shrug but I'm not going to talk to you so leave me alone

I. Hate. Old. People.

I hate that too.
OH YOU'RE ALWAYS ON YOUR TECHNOLOGY [insert real name here]!
REALLY BITCH? REALLY? I'M ALWAYS ON MY TECHNOLOGY?
I'M WRITING A STORY
I'M WATCHING SOME SELF-CARE VIDEOS
I'M ESCAPING MY DEPRESSION
SO YOU CAN JUST LEAVE AND I'LL SLAM THE DOOR
BECAUSE YOU ARE A BIGGER BITCH THAN ME AND YOU KNOW IT

@zillakami-said-acab

I know I’m late but I haven’t seen anyone obsess over One Direction since 2011 what are you talking about-

And other boy bands too, because they are ANNOYING AF. WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOCIETY

@Moxie group

I know I’m late but I haven’t seen anyone obsess over One Direction since 2011 what are you talking about-

Once again, I’m with Ella

@ElderGod-kirky group

Half of my grandparents support my writing, and that would be the grandmothers. The one is supper supportive and gets mad when her husband either says something negative to me with her there or if I happen to mention it, and the same thing when my mom does that. The other grandmother is happy for me but isn't too involved, mostly because I don't let anyone know what I'm doing for the most part.

My one grandfather, the husband I mentioned, legit doesn't think writing is a job. He'll mention me getting a job, and I'll says something like "well I'm hoping to get published and these are the things I'm going to do to help me" and he always says "Well, let's just see what interests you pick up at college." BITCH I JUST DID A POWERPOINT PRESENTATION ON MY WRITING AND WHAT IM GONNA DO WITH IT WHAT OTHER INTERESTS ARE THERE???? We've had the same conversation multiple times. Once he legit said that I probably won't be good enough to make it and that was NOT what I needed at that moment.

And the other grandfather I don't even bother with. He irritates the shit out of me. He went to a school for computers so he's not the "get off electronics" kinda old person, he's the "I'm always right and I won't let you say otherwise while I run my mouth" kinda guy. Super condescending. I never talk about my writing with him.

Deleted user

enough with the slim shady. we get it you think you're 'edgy' for liking a rapper from ages ago.
we all go through the phase.

Deleted user

I am currently sitting like a babushka on my couch–scarf and everything. I'm even crocheting.
Im so proud of myself.