forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@zillakami-said-acab

enough with the slim shady. we get it you think you're 'edgy' for liking a rapper from ages ago.
we all go through the phase.

No, we just think he's good, we aren't trying to annoy anyone

Deleted user

enough with the slim shady. we get it you think you're 'edgy' for liking a rapper from ages ago.

you didn’t succeed in not annoying anyone

idk if it’s clear or not but I think a couple of us were annoyed after a certain point

Deleted user

"Well, let's just see what interests you pick up at college."
Super condescending. I never talk about my writing with him.

Old men are absolute trash. (ones like this one that is.)
I just realized that I have never had a grandfather.

@zillakami-said-acab

idk if it’s clear or not but I think a couple of us were annoyed after a certain point

I'm sorry.

Deleted user

I think he's good two but im not going to spend 4 days talking about him. I've been a fan since elementary school, I understand he's good.

ya'll made it clear. very clear.

@zillakami-said-acab

I think he's good two but im not going to spend 4 days talking about him. I've been a fan since elementary school, I understand he's good.

ya'll made it clear. very clear.

I'm really sorry guys.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I know as a sheltered bean who hasn’t socialized in 10 years I have absolutely no idea what people obsess over but I haven’t heard anything about any normal boy band since 2014
I hear more about BTS/BLACKPINK, M&M, That One Emo Girl That Is DepressedTM, Those Emo Bands That Don’t Even Sound That Good But Are DepressedTM, Cardboard B, Katylor Swiftry, Generic Country Dude, and that one EDM group that rips themself off over and over again until hearing any of their songs makes you physically sick

@zillakami-said-acab

I know as a sheltered bean who hasn’t socialized in 10 years I have absolutely no idea what people obsess over but I haven’t heard anything about any normal boy band since 2014
I hear more about BTS/BLACKPINK, M&M, That One Emo Girl That Is DepressedTM, Those Emo Bands That Don’t Even Sound That Good But Are DepressedTM, Cardboard B, Katylor Swiftry, Generic Country Dude, and that one EDM group that rips themself off over and over again until hearing any of their songs makes you physically sick

Ugh, those people. I HATE THOSE EMO BANDSSSS. And Cardi B is annoying but some of her songs are good. Don't get me started on Kpop.

@The-Magician group

Kpop is the best
Fite me

What's your feelings on:

• B.I being kicked out
  • Seungri scandal
  • Wanna One disbandment
  • Seo Jae-Ho passing away
  • Jonghyun passing away
  • Sulli passing away
  • Mina leaving Twice
  • Hwall leaving The Boyz
  • Woojin leaving Stray Kids
  • TRCNG being abused
  • NCT Dream not being a fixed unit
  • Goo Hara passing away
    ?

Deleted user

Or maybe I've liked him since I was two and don't find myself 'edgy' in any way, but okay b

Deleted user

Kpop is the best
Fite me

What's your feelings on:

• B.I being kicked out
  • Seungri scandal
  • Wanna One disbandment
  • Seo Jae-Ho passing away
  • Jonghyun passing away
  • Sulli passing away
  • Mina leaving Twice
  • Hwall leaving The Boyz
  • Woojin leaving Stray Kids
  • TRCNG being abused
  • NCT Dream not being a fixed unit
  • Goo Hara passing away
    ?

How'd Sulli die again?
And wasn't her group not even together anymore?

@Pickles group

A tip from my uncle's girlfriend's…some kind of relative:
"The trick to home goods is take a pocketknife. Make a scratch on something. They'll mark it down 75%."
My uncle's gf: "why would I want something with a scratch in it? I'll just pay full price."
Him: "Doesn't matter. It could be on the back. I know, I work there."

Uh… I don't even know what's happening

Deleted user

mmk Mir

Jesus I'm asking a question about kpop, what's wrong with that now? Step off and stop taking everything anybody says personally.
And don't call me Mir. You are not somebody I am comfortable with doing that.

Deleted user

I typed

two words

one wasn’t even a word and another was a proper noun

how can that even begin to make anything sound like I’m taking something personally?

Stop jumping down people’s throat, Mir