Jessie?

gurl

Jessie was such a good show

I loved cameron boyce in it

I miss Cameron Boyce

He was such a good actor, he was so excellent and he loved everything he did

@zillakami-said-acab

crashes into everything

DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THE OG DISNEY CHANNEL SHOWS????

…. You're gonna have to be more specific? There are a lot?

Like, when Disney Channel was actually good. Dog With a Blog, Liv and Maddie, that stuff.

I think most people do. I wasn't even allowed to watch Disney channel, but I've sure as heck watched all the stuff I could find on YouTube

Also Andi Mack is fucking trash and I hate it. Which I know is more recent but seriously

Andi Mack is depressing af

@Pickles group

omfg dog with a blog and good luck charlie was a thing

Jessie?

gurl

Jessie was such a good show

I loved cameron boyce in it

It was good the first few times I saw it and then I started remembering every detail and it got boring

@zillakami-said-acab

dove cameron is a queen in liv and maddie

Yessss. People don't like it and I don't understand why

AND HER SINGING VOICE. GUYS. SHE SINGS LIKE AN ANGEL.
NIGHT FALLS.
GENIE IN A BOTTLE.
BETTER IN STEREO.
AHHHHHHH

@Pickles group

crashes into everything

Like, when Disney Channel was actually good. Dog With a Blog, Liv and Maddie, that stuff.

I think most people do. I wasn't even allowed to watch Disney channel, but I've sure as heck watched all the stuff I could find on YouTube

Also Andi Mack is fucking trash and I hate it. Which I know is more recent but seriously

It's not even that. The acting is crap, the dialogue is shitty by itself, and the plot…. It tries to shove every modern problem into one show while still managing to do all the classic and annoying cliched episodes in

Deleted user

Let's not forget that I'm stuck in a room with a family that hates me and it's apparently my fault.

:D

Wow

Just

Wow

massive eye roll

overdramatic bitches

Don't @ me.

Sigh. Did I not say 'Don't @ me?'

And some how you've made this about you again.
Just like always because you can't stand it when someone else is having a shitter day than you.

That's not it. I just don't like it how some people think they can get away with anything, and have such a huge fucking following of petty people that they never get told when they're out of line.

You always have to have the last fucking word about such PETTY FUCKING SHIT.

Enough, Miriam. Fucking Enough.

I was talking about MY FUCKING FAMILY being over dramatic bitches about I dont even remember what now. BUT GOD FORBID

Then give more context next time?? Because that seemed very conveniently placed.

I
GET
TO
VENT
IN
MY
OWN
CHAT
ABOUT
BEING
RUDE.

I'm so done with you.

Well, that makes two of us.

@zillakami-said-acab

crashes into everything

It's not even that. The acting is crap, the dialogue is shitty by itself, and the plot…. It tries to shove every modern problem into one show while still managing to do all the classic and annoying cliched episodes in

Asher Angel is good, so why is he in this show???? And the clichessssss

Deleted user

I miss Cameron Boyce

I loved all the Descendants movies because of the way he and the other three acted

UGH all of these shows he was in are gonna be replacing him and it’s gonna suck and nooooOoooo

Deleted user

Let's not forget that I'm stuck in a room with a family that hates me and it's apparently my fault.

:D

Wow

Just

Wow

massive eye roll

overdramatic bitches

Don't @ me.

Jesus Christ, leave her alone please

Leave everyone alone! Do you really want andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) to shut this down too?

Honestly, I don't know why this chat hasn't already been shut down. I mean, honestly, we all know it's worse than the venting chat. I'm not saying this to be controversial or whatever. I'm being dead serious, I think we all know it.

Deleted user

I think you’re making it worse, Miriam, just fucking stop. The subject has been dropped.

@Pickles group

Every single episode that people are like "every kids show has this episode" it has and it's even worseeeee. Like, I dont mind some of them, but this show. I hate it so much

Deleted user

the chat is kind of made for the beef that shut down the Venting Chat

Deleted user

I think you’re making it worse, Miriam, just fucking stop.

Of course you think that. All hail Eris.

The subject has been dropped.

Maybe to you, Emi, even though you weren't even part of anything??

@Pickles group

I miss Cameron Boyce

I loved all the Descendants movies because of the way he and the other three acted

UGH all of these shows he was in are gonna be replacing him and it’s gonna suck and nooooOoooo

Oh heck u right I didn't even think about that

Deleted user

the chat is kind of made for the beef that shut down the Venting Chat

Exactly. Like, that's what I mean. I'm not trying to be a bitch, I'm genuinely saying.

@HighPockets group

The Clone Wars is getting a seventh season and it's my most anticipated thing in 2020 because I need to see my baby Ahsoka again (I named my fish after Ahsoka, I have multiple Ahsoka shirts and figures, I love her guys she's amazing rip Snips the fish)
Also the Shadow and Bone show is coming out and I'm hyped for that.
AND The Mandalorian blessed us with the existence of Baby Yoda.

Deleted user

I made it worse, so sorry. I am an idiot. I gave attention to the comments.

BUT DROP THE HECKING SUBJECT

^^^^^^

@zillakami-said-acab

The Clone Wars is getting a seventh season and it's my most anticipated thing in 2020 because I need to see my baby Ahsoka again (I named my fish after Ahsoka, I have multiple Ahsoka shirts and figures, I love her guys she's amazing rip Snips the fish)
Also the Shadow and Bone show is coming out and I'm hyped for that.
AND The Mandalorian blessed us with the existence of Baby Yoda.

baby yoda memes tho
awwwwwwww