tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I got a keyboard for my birthday, so now I gotta learn how to play it

Deleted user

I miss Cameron Boyce

He was such a good actor, he was so excellent and he loved everything he did

I loved all the Descendants movies because of the way he and the other three acted

UGH all of these shows he was in are gonna be replacing him and it’s gonna suck and nooooOoooo

Oh heck u right I didn't even think about that

I know it’s so disappointing. He was so talented

I’m forever grieving please leave me to grieve lmao

Deleted user

I made it worse, so sorry. I am an idiot. I gave attention to the comments.

BUT DROP THE HECKING SUBJECT

^^^^^^

I thought we weren't doing big letters? Calm the fuck down.
This is the rudeness chat. I'm finna be rude.

Deleted user

I got a keyboard for my birthday, so now I gotta learn how to play it

That’s epic. When I played the keyboard i learned only one song and it was a taylor swift song

I wanna find how Ella put it

Deleted user

Miri, you know I love you, and I understand, but you're being petty

whispers back louder for those in the back, Pickles

Deleted user

See, I just recently got involved with all of y'all so I have beef with nobody

I do enjoy sitting back and reading 7 pages everytime i wake up tho

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I mean, honestly, we all know it's worse than the venting chat. I'm not saying this to be controversial or whatever. I'm being dead serious, I think we all know it.

Well yeah, that’s obvious. This place is a dumpster fire half the time, and we all know that. The difference, however, is that this chat was made to be rude, it keeps the drama out of other threads. The venting chat was the opposite, it was meant to be a safe space where people could scream about their problems and not have to worry about being judged.
The venting space went off topic into drama/rudeness
This chat is exactly what it’s supposed to be

@HighPockets group

I mean, honestly, we all know it's worse than the venting chat. I'm not saying this to be controversial or whatever. I'm being dead serious, I think we all know it.

Well yeah, that’s obvious. This place is a dumpster fire half the time, and we all know that. The difference, however, is that this chat was made to be rude, it keeps the drama out of other threads. The venting chat was the opposite, it was meant to be a safe space where people could scream about their problems and not have to worry about being judged.
The venting space went off topic into drama/rudeness
This chat is exactly what it’s supposed to be

I agree. The venting chat wasn't meant to be slinging insults and aggression and drama, but this was made specifically as a place to keep drama. This is intended for rudeness, but the venting chat was intended for peace.

@Pickles group

The first couple episodes are probably still definitely not on yt if you definitely don't want to watch it it was kind of weird tbh. but it's fine

Deleted user

Miri, you know I love you, and I understand, but you're being petty

whispers back louder for those in the back, Pickles

How does this involve either of you? Step the fuck off. Both of you.