forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@zillakami-said-acab

I'm aware, but it still stands. It's not directly directed at you and your comment, but that action in general

I'm so sorry. I just made more people hate me and that's the last thing I wanted.

Deleted user

You literally did it again. I do not hate you, nor does Circe. Annoyance is different than hate, so for the love of god, stop

Deleted user

You pulled the same self pity shit when you were using the Starlight user, but I just never realized you had changed it to Ephemeral

@HighPockets group

My Star Wars name is Esol Sunru.
….is that not the SW we're talking about?
Don't @ me it was a dumb 'find your Star Wars name' card I'm not making up some SW persona

@zillakami-said-acab

Don't @ me it was a dumb 'find your Star Wars name' card I'm not making up some SW persona

No it's story wars

@Pickles group

what is this card and how do I find it

@HighPockets group

what is this card and how do I find it

I found it at Walmart.

@HighPockets group

No it's story wars

Oh. That's disappointing.
Image result for baby yoda gif

@HighPockets group

First letter of your first name, first 3 letters of your last name for your first name, and first 3 letters of your home town and first 2 letters of your street name for your last name.