forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Florida has a shit ton of tourists, this is true.
But not all of us like Disney, I hate it.
I've never seen someone wear a Hawaiian shirt.
But, we are weird and damn proud.

Deleted user

Wisconsin has cheese, homelessness, drugs/alcohol, and… Um… Cows

@Moxie group

I’ve had cream soda.
I mean california has a lot of beaches. Not all of California is the beach town stereotype but a lot of it is. What are other California stereotypes?

Deleted user

Huh, I like cream soda.
But, Dr. Pepper and Peach pop is sooooo much better.

I love Dr. Pepper. But unpopular opinion: peaches and anything peach flavored are disgusting

Pardon me, what's your name and can you write it on this dotted line?

Deleted user

Huh, I like cream soda.

I love Dr. Pepper. But unpopular opinion: peaches and anything peach flavored are disgusting

Peaches are okay I guess, but anything peach flavored is n a s t y

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

Huh, I like cream soda.

Why?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Huh, I like cream soda.

I’m sorry
what

Deleted user

Huh, I like cream soda.

Why?

No reason
hides the soul binding contract.

Deleted user

Dude peaches are life.

but I prefer pomegranates.

Also– I've heard of and had cream soda like everywhere I've been, even outside of the country and I can tell you that it tastes like ass wherever you are.

Deleted user

I’ve had cream soda.
I mean california has a lot of beaches. Not all of California is the beach town stereotype but a lot of it is. What are other California stereotypes?

AGGRESSIVE DRIVING

Which, now living in washington, everyone drives the speed limit and I LITERALLY CANNOT HANDLE IT

why is everyone so NICE here?????

Deleted user

Sweet tea overrules every soda in my opinion

wheezes I agree although it will give be diabetes after one glass.

Deleted user

Sweet tea overrules every soda in my opinion

wheezes I agree although it will give be diabetes after one glass.

You're not having the right kind, then

It should give you diabetes every sip

@Moxie group

I’ve had cream soda.

AGGRESSIVE DRIVING

Which, now living in washington, everyone drives the speed limit and I LITERALLY CANNOT HANDLE IT

Oh yeah lol
The speed limits dumb, who would follow that?? And legally, you can go five miles if the speed limit and not get pulled over
In California at least

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

내가 널 이끄는BOSS

I kind of agree but not fully, my sister’s homemade chai tea latte mix is the actual best thing to grace this planet and nothing can change my mind

Deleted user

I’ve had cream soda.

AGGRESSIVE DRIVING

I KNOW!
In Florida, driving is a sport and if you drive correctly, you're gonna get hit.

@croccin-champagne

I’ve had cream soda.

AGGRESSIVE DRIVING

We’re closer to Canada maybe?

@Pickles group

Dude peaches are life.

Our area has a peach truck and when it comes near our city, everyone lines up to get their peaches for the next two months. I've never actually had a peach from it, but they're apparently so much better than normal peaches

Deleted user

I love the venting chat with all my heart but it does really fucking annoy me sometimes