forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

First letter of your first name, first 3 letters of your last name for your first name, and first 3 letters of your home town and first 2 letters of your street name for your last name.

Dler… I don't have a street name. I may have briefly thought the term "street name" meant like, the name you dealt weed under or something.

@The-Magician group

First letter of your first name, first 3 letters of your last name for your first name, and first 3 letters of your home town and first 2 letters of your street name for your last name.

Lmoo Bolcu

Okay thennnn???

Deleted user

Mtre Altbar

WOW

Deleted user

Repop Orlbe

Deleted user

Kdoǔ Lonab

Interesting..
Hey so how do I pronounce my first name? Is the K silent?

Deleted user

SO Y'ALL MEAN TO TELL ME CREAM SODA ONLY EXISTS IN WISCONSIN

BECAUSE SOMEONE JUST TOLD ME THAT THEY'VE NEVER HAD IT AND THAT 'IT'S A WISCONSIN THING' AND LET ME TELL YOU

IF THAT IS TRUE

I AM STARTING A RIOT

I HATE SODAPOP BUT I LOVE CREAM SODA

THAT'S HOW GOOD IT IS

AND YOU MEAN TO TELL ME

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME

THAT IT ONLY EXISTS IN WISCONSIN??????????

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I, a Missourian, have never had cream soda (or really any soda) but there’s cream soda flavored things everywhere and my mom’s has it before so I doubt it’s just a Wisconsin thing