forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Also, everybody calm the meep down. It's over. We are on page 507 for doggo's sake.

I think it's time to just ignore and let them cool off by themselves

@zillakami-said-acab

Also, everybody calm the meep down. It's over. We are on page 507 for doggo's sake.

I think it's time to just ignore and let them cool off by themselves

Yeah, I'm just trying to cool the drama

@Pickles group

my childhood was entirely magic school bus, the backyardigans, and the old version of MLP

AHHHHHHHHHH HECK YEAH
THE BACKYARDIGANS WAS THE SHIZ

Deleted user

My childhood was literally all Phineas and Ferb and Courage the Cowardly Dog

oo oo and Wonder Pets

Deleted user

Baylee every time I see you your username is different

I'm indecisiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Deleted user

I've noticedddddddddddddddddd

@zillakami-said-acab

oo oo and Wonder Pets

Wonder Pets was pure legendary awesomeness with a touch of Iconic

Deleted user

Miriam, I said enough was enough pages ago.
Everyone has asked that we move on, if you dont respect that then I will have to do as I've done to everyone else and ask you to leave.

Just a warning.

I regret exploding, that was petty of me, but that still doesn't give you the right to play victim. You took things way out of context because you felt that I was attacking you. No one else reacted that way because I obviously wasn't. You need to be more respectful of other people's lives and understand that not everything anyone says is directed at you.

I'm not being mean. I'm just saying this in the most Tired Adult Voice™ in the history of the world.

@HighPockets group

Also Magic School Bus, Wonderpets, Friendship is Magic, Backyardigans (I vividly remember playing the Robin Hood/Backyardigins computer game), Oswald, and Wild Kratts. Also Full House.

@HighPockets group

oo oo and Wonder Pets

THE PHONE
THE PHONE IS RINGING!

Deleted user

I've noticedddddddddddddddddd

The major changes only happen when I find a picture that I find funnier than the one I already have

The rest of them are just minor tweaks to the one I already have

@zillakami-said-acab

oo oo and Wonder Pets

THE PHONE
THE PHONE IS RINGING!

gets a call from santa of all people

@HighPockets group

Anyone else remember Bear In The Big Blue House and the one with the same concept but in the jungle? Those puppets are nightmare fuel, especially the sloth.

@zillakami-said-acab

Anyone else remember Bear In The Big Blue House and the one with the same concept but in the jungle? Those puppets are nightmare fuel, especially the sloth.

I looked it up and screamed. I'm gonna have nightmares.

Deleted user

Everyone has asked that we move on, if you dont respect that then I will have to do as I've done to everyone else and ask you to leave.

Just a warning.

Your fricking following won't let it go.

I regret exploding, that was petty of me, but that still doesn't give you the right to play victim.

JESUS CHRIST I did not pLaY ViCtIm in any way??

You took things way out of context because you felt that I was attacking you. No one else reacted that way because I obviously wasn't. You need to be more respectful of other people's lives and understand that not everything anyone says is directed at you.

Note how none of this states anything you did wrong lol
I like to think no one else reacted because they know how to stay in line and not comment on a conversation they are not a part of.
Do not tell me what I 'need' to to. Never, bitch, you don't need to do that.

I'm not being mean. I'm just saying this in the most Tired Adult Voice™ in the history of the world.

k boomer

Deleted user

oo oo and Wonder Pets

THE PHONE
THE PHONE IS RINGING!

The phone

WE’LL BE RIGHT THEEREE

Deleted user

Oof all these shows I have no idea what they are

Except Bear in the Big Blue House. I loved it as a kid

Deleted user

Just a warning.

Your fricking following won't let it go.

I don't have a following? I have friends. Forgive them for defending me. I have told them that they dont need to do that, but they are good friends.

I regret exploding, that was petty of me, but that still doesn't give you the right to play victim.

JESUS CHRIST I did not pLaY ViCtIm in any way??

Hmm. Taking what I said as an attack against you is….certainly not doing that. Forgive me I must have misunderstood.

You took things way out of context because you felt that I was attacking you. No one else reacted that way because I obviously wasn't. You need to be more respectful of other people's lives and understand that not everything anyone says is directed at you.

Note how none of this states anything you did wrong lol
I like to think no one else reacted because they know how to stay in line and not comment on a conversation they are not a part of.
Do not tell me what I 'need' to to. Never, bitch, you don't need to do that.

Because I didn't do anything wrong? I stated something and you took it out of context and blew it up. I even said ti was about my family.
It wasn't ever about you. Not once. So there was no conversion that we were having? You made it about you, instead of ignoring it like everyone else. That's no one's problem but your own.

Don't call be bitch for explaining to you that it could be helpful to relax a little and not constantly think everyone is about you.

k boomer

I was trying to be reasonable, but if you insist on this behavior I will ask that you stop more firmly.

@zillakami-said-acab

how am I supposed to describe spaghetti as someone who's never had anything remotely similar to it before??

It is a cylindrical food that is thin and solid. It's an Italian cuisine made of noodles and milled wheat.
i got this from an eminem meme don't judge my explanation