forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-Magician group

Anyone outside my family and boyfriend don't know what my biological sex is.
I've had people ask me in college, I've had people ask me at work, I've had people ask me here.
Part of me finds it amusing, but every now and again I end up scaring myself because I genuinely forget what I was born as.

Deleted user

I'm sorry if this is offensive you don't have to answer of course but what were you born as

@The-Magician group

I'm sorry if this is offensive you don't have to answer of course but what were you born as

That, my dear Mir, is something you don't have the clearance to know—Scarlett

Deleted user

The Green Mile is one of the best movies ever made and you can't convince me otherwise

Deleted user

MY WIFE

If you want to speak to her I can get her…?

wait who is this??

Deleted user

I mean, I was born as a god, so go off.

Daro and Lily might have something to say about that…

I'm going to continue to flex my god complex until I'm proven I wasn't a god in my past life.

Deleted user

I'm going to continue to flex my god complex until I'm proven I wasn't a god in my past life.

I used to think your name was Leslie
That's random af but I just used to think that lol

@The-Magician group

MY WIFE

If you want to speak to her I can get her…?

wait who is this??

Lee, it has been all day.

I mean, my boyfriend used to have a god complex, and simply being around them was enough to convince him that he is inferior.
I mean he's inferior anyway, not that Danny is happy about that—ANYWAY!!!

Deleted user

I was a god of either chaos or the arts in a past life and no one can prove me wrong.
Therefore, god.

Deleted user

I used to think your name was Leslie
That's random af but I just used to think that lol

And I used to think you were annoying.
Some things change.

@The-Magician group

I was a god of either chaos or the arts in a past life and no one can prove me wrong.
Therefore, god.

By that logic, everyone could say they were a God in a past life because no one would be able to prove them wrong.
And quite frankly, I don't sit well with that kind of logic because it makes people like me feel stupid.

Deleted user

I was either a computer monitor or a toaster in a past life and no one can prove me wrong.

Deleted user

Therefore, god.

By that logic, everyone could say they were a God in a past life because no one would be able to prove them wrong.
And quite frankly, I don't sit well with that kind of logic because it makes people like me feel stupid.

Ah, sorry then dear.
I was joking about it, but I won't on here if it makes you uncomfortable.