forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-Magician group

To Reed: It has certainly been some time Reed, I rust you have been well?
To Circe: Entertainment?
To Lizzie: I'm doing good, though I hate how 'restless' I am. How are you?
To Moxie: Not when you're around ^-^

Deleted user

To Lizzie: I'm doing good, though I hate how 'restless' I am. How are you?

Oop–

@Pickles group

Meh. The usual I was just about to actually work on nanowrimo but now I wanna talk to you lol (I mean that as non creepily as possible I promise)

@Pickles group

I just spent $30 on books.
In my defense, one was my most anticipated 2019 release and the other was King Arthur but with the fae.

Only 30? noice

@The-Magician group

I'm a bored sorceress, and just from a little bit of observation concerning you, I'm entertained. Therefore: entertainment

I mean, I was born to be entertainment. Though, probably not the kind you're referring to at this present time…

Deleted user

I'm a bored sorceress, and just from a little bit of observation concerning you, I'm entertained. Therefore: entertainment

I mean, I was born to be entertainment. Though, probably not the kind you're referring to at this present time…

OOP–

@Pickles group

I'm ashamed about how long I laughed at that

@ElderGod-kirky group

I'm not referring to any sort of entertainment in particular, lmao

Deleted user

danny has left the chat

@The-Magician group

That's great then!
I've realised that my life has become extremely unentertaining..

@The-Magician group

danny has left the chat

Never.

@Pickles group

danny has left the chat

Never.

He must stay because what if someone does require his services

@ElderGod-kirky group

You and me both, dude. The only sort of entertainment I've had so far is a concert Wednesday where I probably looked like the daughter of a gay couple, and yesterday when I sat in a corner to avoid my grumpy family and then crawled behind my dad's chair

@ElderGod-kirky group

danny has left the chat

Never.

He must stay because what if someone does require his services

very true